Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Anyone knows how to trade them in? 

Just got the green orchide outfit for seraph, but i already have it. Is there a option to trade or something? Still not found that out.

fupsen
7 REPLIES 7
Doesn't it go into some sort of rollover or is that me misunderstanding? Get 3 and re roll for a shiny sticker or something... I'm most likely wrong because I don't take much notice of that.. I don't usually put cams, suits or anything on.. pointless imo if it doesn't help me play better..

I love the ones that put the shiny suits on, or the flashing ones.. they think they are running round looking all Chav-Tastic and I'm just stood thinking, "thanks very much, points added to my streaks, I saw you coming a mile away"
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax
I really dont know. Got a ton of duplicates, but never saw a re-roll or something.
Yea thats right. Especially in Blackout. People hiding in the grass with the red glowing christmas outfit, haha.
fupsen
You have a reserve bar.. if you get 3 duplicates it automatically gives you something you dont already have.. it should be a manual thing, once you get your third dup you should be able to re roll but thats not the case. It does it for you.

In the black market on the tiers you will see a reserve bar where it shows how many dups you have.. there little yellow box’s... on your actuall tier progress you can go throught the levels youve made it throught, the yellow box’s show you what duplicate you got and if theres a green box thats what you got as your re roll..

Hope this helps.
Oates642
No there isn't. Once you obtain 3 duplicates it'll give you something new in replace of those 3 duplicates.

There's a little graphic at the bottom left of the screen showing how many duplicates you currently have.
Since there's no in game currency any duplicates you get are just gone since they have no "value"

It's a bit of skewed system. If there were some sort of in game currency/material you could trade duplicates in for in order to open a new one it'd be cool.
Or just give us something new for any duplicate we get instead of having us build up some invisible credit and only give us in return 1 item for 3 tiers of no reward.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY
Highlighted

Thank you guys.

fupsen
I agree.. I was confused trying to figure this out myself... the tier system is a bit outta wack. Personaly I like the supple drop system, makes
More sence.

Like you said, having to get three dupes to get 1 item back isnt right... on top of that having them re roll your dupes automatically is wrong
Oates642
I don't mind the system in general but I also dislike loot boxes as a whole because they promote even more spending of cash which encourages devs to add in loot box exclusive content which I disagree with completely.

Any weapons they add definitely need to stay within the "season" and not put into reserves as I feel the time provided to get them is more then enough for 90% of the people playing the game vs just complete RNG.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios