Error : Game session no longer available.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Same error occured in blackout when I picked up an item so frustrating... 

NAMMeyer

I just want my xp back... Same for the ***** zombies when my friend crashed... 

MrChemistry

Keeps happening every 3rd game in for me. I'd game session is available I then get kicked off black ops 4 servers... 

LTBadman2

im having same problem i get halfway through a game and then screen goes black and says this game session unavailable ..dont get my xp from it ..... its happened on tdm domination and a couple of others

davdious

Sorry to hear you are seeing that too. Does it happen to you all of the time or seemingly just a random? Also, have you tried shoring up your network to make sure it is as stable and strong as possible? That's generally one of the only things you can do to try to help with that type of error. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I'm getting the same thing after every multiplayer match, has anyone found a fix?

XenazofEarth

Happens to me from times to times after multiplayer game. Most irritating thing is that OK is simply not clickable in this case. I'm forced to close the game through task manager every time it happens.

llentinantl

every *****ing game so much for double xp get it sorted 

rockhead333

Hey everyone, 

This should have been fixed this morning, about 4 and a half hours ago, after a small update went out. If you are still seeing this error please respond back, let me know where you are seeing, in what mode, and what platform. Thanks!

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

yeah, just happened to me, Pc   user,  was mid zombies game

Arc__Angel

Studios