Error : Game session no longer available.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

!Error Game session no longer available.!

I get this 2 or 3 times during a blackout match on solo, duos or squad match. It kicks me alone or the entire group out of the game back into the lobby. At times its before the match starts. Please advice?

Loonyceasar

@Seanicus23 wrote:

Hey everyone, 

This should have been fixed this morning, about 4 and a half hours ago, after a small update went out. If you are still seeing this error please respond back, let me know where you are seeing, in what mode, and what platform. Thanks!

-Sean 

I get this 2 or 3 times during a blackout match on solo, duos or squad match. It kicks me alone or the entire group out of the game back into the lobby. At times its before the match starts. Please advice?

Loonyceasar

@Seanicus23 wrote:

Hey everyone, 

This should have been fixed this morning, about 4 and a half hours ago, after a small update went out. If you are still seeing this error please respond back, let me know where you are seeing, in what mode, and what platform. Thanks!

-Sean 

@Seanicus23 wrote:

Hey everyone, 

-Sean 

Loonyceasar

Since Sunday my connection has gradually gone worse and worse. Today I just get 'lobby not joinable' all the time. Half full lobbies that don't fill up. Every 7 minutes I finaly get a game and it's unplayable cos of lag, and i'm moaning apparently. 

Jon_P

Yea same here and the ping the BO4 servers are high as well

PrinceAkilleus

I have only received this error when I am playing the Nuketown playlist and I am having my best game of my life. No joke it feels like when I hit a certain damage or score limit it does it. Once on hardpoint and the other time on domination. Frustrating because of all the points and progress on camos are gone.. 

RobKindred

I get the same error like every 3rd match. what is this???

so annoying... This game is so unfinished, and they expect us to pay up more money like for DLCs or blackops pass and sh*t. hell nooo.

Ashkan85
Same here, keeps happening, especially annoying when I'm already raging because spawns are so balanced, the I get kicked because of that error.
Seantrent

Over the lsat couple days i have recieved this 8/10 games as as it does not let me respawn this js very annoying and a huge problem! I cant get xp i cant contraband stream time either! This is A huge problem! I have reinstalled the game multiple times reset my computer updated my java and done the scan and fix thing various times

DA_REAN

Heya, if you are getting game session no longer available then that is likely some kind of connection or network issue. Have you tried any troubleshooting related to that yet? Like port forwarding for Black Ops 4, resetting your network connection, or anything else? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios