Error : Game session no longer available.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Hey, @Seanicus23, just wanted to pass this along, as I dealt with this all night last night.

If resetting the console, modem, and router does not fix the issue, and you've checked the connections from your cable to your modem and all is well;  call your ISP. I called Comcast after getting this, repeatedly, and after they did something on their end, the game played flawlessly again.

Out of curiosity, does the "this lobby is unjoinable" error have to do with connections as well? 

However, it didn't fix me showing as being in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, still, lol, but I know why that's happening, and should be able to talk Comcast through the repair.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Been getting this more frequently in Core TDM. More often than not, I've been getting this after shooting down an Attack Chopper and the Sniper's Nest in one life with the Titan with FMJ 1 and 2.

Vandal684

I've been getting them as well, and I know I'm on a dedicated server when it happens, so we know it's not a peer host issue only. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I'm afraid I haven't seen any specifics bug related to this, just random occurences of it happening and no clear reproducable steps so far. Thanks for the notes about how it is occuring for you though. Are you playing with a party when this happens or just solo? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Just happened to me in Blackout solos.

This game crashes ALL the time on Xbox. 

Dreadite

@Seanicus23 wrote:

I'm afraid I haven't seen any specifics bug related to this, just random occurences of it happening and no clear reproducable steps so far. Thanks for the notes about how it is occuring for you though. Are you playing with a party when this happens or just solo? 

\This random event continues to happen on xbox still to this day in multiplayer !!

Whats so funny about all this is i don't EVER RECALL this event happining on other titles !!!

tbirdsc

Mine occurs after EVERY game. I have an open  Nat type I'm running at 4200 kbps. Very frustrating. 

eCxLoony

Well it is happening all over again. These last 2 days I had around 5 times that my games that had ended, ended in a session unavailable. As far as i can see I also did nor receive XP for those games.

This was all after the January 16 update

BloodCrowX

Sorry to hear that. If it is update related there isn't a lot you can do I'm afraid, but at the very least please try doing a hard reset of your console by shutting it off, unplugging it, waiting a few minutes, and then starting it back up. Also, if you are on PS4 you can also try rebuild database via PSN's safe mode

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Somewhere along the end of a game these errors pop up. Even after a reset. Just right before the reward pages. Even if its a connection thing. Xp should still be rewarded.
BloodCrowX

Studios