Essential without scorestreaks would be best mode ever

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I'm gonna say it : getting killed by IA controlled bots in a multiplayer game will ALWAYS be lame...

Bring a real shooter's desire to black ops, like essential, but without scorestreaks, and you'll have the perfect experience... no sniper nest or assault chopper BS to shoot you at respawn... just people and their crazy aiming skills Smiley Happy

jemmyvonjude
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

There are so many cheap things in the game, but the sniper nest and all isn't that high on the list for me. Just run into a building and they are useless or use the perks that hide you from them.

VorxDargo
Or spend a minute shooting them down and gaining points towards your own streaks...

All this getting rid of scorestreaks because they get cheap easy kills and just use gun skill..

There's no cheaper kill or less gun skill than being shot in the back from someone who's waiting for you to pass...

The game is what it is, good or bad...
BettySwollax

@BettySwollax wrote:
There's no cheaper kill or less gun skill than being shot in the back from someone who's waiting for you to pass...

The game is what it is, good or bad...

This is true, i run around with a bag of money melee weapon and i always get near top of the board after the matches. Doesn't matter what you use as long as you have the skill needed you can make anything work.

VorxDargo

Studios