Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I played nuketown all week. I've gotten over 100 care packages. I used the perk to re-roll it most of the time to get something better. With that it was close to 200 care packages. I only got the gunship one time. That is way to low. I should of gotten it 3-5 times. I've gotten the strike team  10 times. I've gotten other top scorestreaks alot more. Fix the gunship scorestreak, it should be 3-5 times. The game is alot more fun When you get the gunship. Its even fun when the enemy gets it, its fun to shoot it down. I've shot down 25 gunships.

xXGKELITEXx
10 REPLIES 10
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

If you rely on a lottery to get high end score streaks you will get lottery results.

Just select Gunship as a scorestreak or any other streak that you want select it don’t hope on a lottery to get it.

either way have yourself a good one.

MindSpazms Level 75
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

Just stack streaks

cars package - helicopter/sniper mest/strike - gunship

drone squad - helicopter/sniper nest/strike - gunship

they tone down care packagd cause too mang complaints from both ends

(takes too long for carepackage!!!!!) *its longer depending on streak (which was great idea)

(people getting high score streaks too easily!!)

hackerprolvl2
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

If you want a gunship run a gunship.

And care packages don't remember what you for before. The change of a gunship is just low.

Sometimes your lucky mostly not.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
in reply to xXGKELITEXx
If you're playing core, I'd doubt they'd constantly/regularly give you a gunship on nuketown.. they know exactly what/when they give you stuff. As much as it's random, I think it's dependent of how the games running into what you get.. that's my thoughts anyway.

If you're on HC. I'd just re roll a gunship or if it's re rolled just leave it for a team mate and let him get kicked instead.
BettySwollax
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

I've been going for the 50 kills with the gunship but didn't realise if it wasn't unlocked and you got one in a care package it didn't count so I permanently unlocked it and ran it over the weekend.

I earned 3 in a 6 hour period and needed 3 more kills for the challenge. I went 14 for 1 and got it just before getting kicked. 2 hours later and at least 2 care packages a match I got one with out rerolling it. I'd say the last one from a CP was a month ago. That's fair I'd say but I prefer to earn the streak on a lucky ruthless streak as it is a game changer/winner

Eijit88
in reply to xXGKELITEXx
Personally I feel that nor Gunship, Thresher, or anything requiring more then 1000 points should ever be in a care pkg. Those score streaks need to be earned by means of survival, not luck. Just my opinion.
Salty0099
in reply to Salty0099
I would be inclined to agree. However id like to see what percentage of streaks come out which is less than the Care Packages worth. The randomness evens it out.

I know it won't be able to be done but I'd like to see a coralation between points earned after someone has earned a care package and then died to the actual scorestreak given.
BettySwollax
in reply to Salty0099

I am sorta torn on this one. I happen to be lucky enough to be able to earn any of the streaks so when it comes to those challenges I know that I will be able to do them. For others though if they don’t get it in a care package they will never get it.

i see both sides of the argument.

I think the higher end streaks should have a harder chance to get one in a care package but not eliminated altogether. Gunship being the rarest. If they increased the frequency the ide probably want them removed altogether from the rotation.

have yourself a good one

MindSpazms Level 75
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

They should put gunship in the care packages more  often. It makes the game more fun. Its even fun  when the enemy gets it , Its also fun to shoot it down. Nuketown is the best map to get it. I have alot of fun on that map.

xXGKELITEXx

Studios