Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

This guys account on xbox is hebbsy. Just yesterday he had a record high and mighty. I checked it again today and the whole record is whiped clean lol either a developer or a hacker. 0 friends, no games played, and all the clips he made on bo4 are gone???

And this guy is the one that was talking smack about how he could best me and chicken out. A lot of you guys here claim to have a high kd and win% and one way or another cheat somehow. No pride or dignity, and cant be a cut clean player.

smitty44
88 REPLIES 88

So, I guess you guys can put your rulers away now? 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Sorry i dont understand what you mean by that. The point is that this hacker or whatever he is was boasting about his k.d and wins and chicken out of a 1v1. And now his record is wiped clean. And you idk about you, but what are you one of them too lol

smitty44

It's Ok that you don't get it. Many will. 

I just briefly followed the conversation you guys were having, and thought it was childish. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

So what are you trying to say with that saying of yours ?

smitty44

You seriously dont understand what he is trying to say? I need to correct you mygame. Everybody over the age of 15 knows what you are saying, 

cmdishr

Thank you, @cmdishr 

That was the reason I phrased it in that manner. I know the ones with any common sense, or even a sense of humor, would absolutely know what I was saying😁. The fact that it sailed over his head proved a point that I didnt have to spell out. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

In reading several of his previous post I would think sailing over his head is probably about knee level. 

cmdishr

What does make sense to me is how you continue to go into my posts just to be a ahole. Again it has nothing to do with you and you dont even stay on topic either. Youre just a loser who has something against me and dont know me. 

This post was about a guy who looks like he got a hacked account or something, but you prefer to come in here to pick a fight with me lmfao and im childish or whatever you want to call me. Get a life, when you see a post that you dont like skip it until you find want that you can say something positive about. Remember that post you put in my other post. Stay on topic, be positive to your peers, dont be a ddick etc... lmfao

smitty44

Nothing against you, just respect for the other 99% of the posters who do follow the rules of the forum. 

I do not come here to pick a fight with you. I prefer challenges. The last thing I want to do is push someone over the edge with my words. If you can't handle being called out, try posting coherent, and meaningful responses. Absolutely nobody else on here posts as much meaningless drivel as you. It's fine if you want to troll, but you do it so poorly. You can't take criticism, you can't take having the rules explained to you; it's like you are 10. 

I don't have time to waste on someone who posts just to hear themselves talk, versus posting to bring up an actual issue. Trust me, this is not me trying to "fight" you on here. You mean nothing to me as a fellow gamer, and even less as a person. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios