HI-- If I buy the DLC can my friends play the new maps? BO4-PC..

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

If I buy the DLC can my friends play the new maps? BO4-PC..

PLEASE

IVANUNLMT
11 REPLIES 11
If you're asking if you purchase the DLC while your friends do not and you party up in the Map Pack Moshpit playlist (or custom games)
will they also be able to play them, no they will not be able too.

You'll still be able to play together in the core mode though. Typically the game recognizes if someone in the party doesn't have the new maps and it simply searches for matches as it would any other time. There's only been one COD that seemed to mess that up and would search for matches as if everyone had them and if a new map got selected it would simply boot the players without the maps out of the lobby or the entire party if the host didn't have the new maps.

Right now as it stands if you HAVENT purchased the season pass, I'd strongly advise you to reconsider doing so until there's more maps released right now there are only 2 maps, both are pretty lackluster and not currently in the normal map rotation and there's no time line as to when the next 2 maps will be released and if those themselves will be put into the map rotation with the previous 2 maps.
If you already have it then so be it, but any friends who don't have the new maps will not be able to play on the new maps with you.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Not be able to, “not be able too”. Are you sure, mate?

CharlieSheenCuh
It's been a long time since I've come across one of you.
TheGLORY

By one of you, you mean a literate person? Thank you kindly, sir.

CharlieSheenCuh
Hey I'm not going to judge whatever helps someone get off even if it is the troll grammar Nazi route.

Cheers.
TheGLORY

Say you notice an idiot trying to cross the street, however a car is coming. Do you tell him to watch it? You do. Now, you made a mistake, I pointed it out, in an attempt to help. Not sure what qualifies as trolling. I never understood this term, nor do I see its purpose. 

CharlieSheenCuh
*yawn*
TheGLORY

See now, a man will show his true colours when cornered. Be humble, polite, righteous. It won’t hurt. Own up to it, you make mistakes when writing/typing in your maternal language. This is shameful. 

CharlieSheenCuh
You amuse me. I appreciate the peer editing route of trying to annoy people, it's one of the classics.
TheGLORY

Studios