Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Re: Hardcore Blackout Mode please

in reply to NESBA

and aim assist.

Circa_702

in reply to Horrorman
Then guess what????? You wouldn't have to play it. That's the great thing about an option..... ITS AN OPTION! You don't have to play that mode. U can still play us unrealistic 900 bullets to kill someone game and we can play how we want too.
Viablehornet704

in reply to Viablehornet704

We definitely need a HC mode. I shot a rocket in a room with a player in it and he wasnt even downed. I fed half a clip into the side of a player with level2 armor and 200hp and he had enough time to turn around,flash me and kill me. Thats just silly... It shouldnt take that many bullets. Its not a simulator but it isnt a ***** buggs bunny cartoon either. We at least need the Option to play HC mode.

RedHaze1911

in reply to XXRex2306Xx

As a long time Hardcore player, I don't think there should be any variation to the Blackout Mode.

HC works in MP because it just changes the health, thus changing the tactics in MP. It works well, and in my opinion is a superior mode.

But BRs are about survival. The health needs to be consistent. Maintaining your health and moving about the map are critical. Survival is critical. HC just doesn' make sense in that setting.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

the only way i see hardcore mode working is, Taking off aim assist..  markers on were u been shot from and markers for when you hit someone. Plus maybe perks..

cut it down to the bare bone of the game, they cannot cut off armor as thats a part of BR(hard core or not)

but i would be down for a BR mode with no aim assist, no markers indicating if you hit or been hit, umm take off most perks and maybe gadgets, keeep is nades only.. No lock on feature for Bazookas stuff like that.. make it more skill based, less luck based. with the arcadey feel..

Toothsome1

in reply to Toothsome1
So much of BR is maintaining your armor and your health.

That really doesn't fit Hardcore at all.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

@NiceDrewishFela wrote:
So much of BR is maintaining your armor and your health.

That really doesn't fit Hardcore at all.

i agree with you to a certain extend.. Your absoluley right about the armor and health, but just because a mode is called hardcore doesn't mean it means that your easier to kill.

there could be other aspects they can take away, like i said no persk, no hit indicators, only nades flash bangs and smokes, maybe axes? stuff like that 

lvl 3 armor only in crates, there is so much they can do if they truely wanted to make a HC mode, but i think due to blackout requiring atleast 80 people in a lobby they don't wanna make PUBG mistake and make 1 mode more popular then the other and make huge que times, like TTP and FPP

Toothsome1

in reply to Toothsome1
I just think it is unnecessary.

There is a reason to have Hardcore Modes in MP.

Battle Royale just doesn't seem to fit that model.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to Toothsome1

I think they should keep the Blackout mode how it is but remove aim assist. 

Circa_702

It absolutely makes since. U can do everything u can in regular mode just instead of it taking 1 million bullets to kill someone 2 or 3. However if u only get once or twice and u didnt get killed we should still be able to revive our health.
Viablehornet704

Studios