Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Re: Hardcore Blackout Mode please

in reply to Viablehornet704
Defeats the idea of it being a Survival Mode Battle Royale if you can't survive just because someone hits you once.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to XXRex2306Xx
Hell no. It would be a campers no lifer dream.
UA_HATER52

in reply to UA_HATER52

@UA_HATER52 wrote:
Hell no. It would be a campers no lifer dream.

You can be insanely successful now by camping in Blackout. Not sure reduced health will change that much.

I say give a "hardcore" mode that gets rid of the body armor altogether. I don't think it's too difficult taking out a person who has no body armor at all, especially if they've used a trauma kit.

MrSndmn777

in reply to XXRex2306Xx

the only reason fast kills is bad is because you're at the waiting screen too often...

...and its not like you cant get one hit with grenades and get equally annoyed as is

The real solution is to have games almost instant start with however few people and let everyone know the first circle on drop, increasing circle speeds based on how many people connected in time, moving over anyone too late to a new game

if the circles move fast enough it removes the camping problem

although I still think armor needs to be way weaker in normal mode, I live for hardcore damage for realism sake

Seedro

in reply to XXRex2306Xx

The only reason older gamers like myself 30+ old buy COD is for hardcoremode other wise it's the same old COD montra  which is the reason lots of people dont play it and wont buy it, the black out hard core would go much faster if they did it like the beta Close Quarters Combat game mode. More players would hang around lobby till end to replay would be faster than to quit and re join a new lobby.

Take a note from R6 it's a go 2 game for hardcore players for almost 4 years COD hasn't done that ever. Why would they not offer the best mode Hardcore for the best battle royle game ever released so far???  BF5 batttel royle will most certainly have more gun damage less shots to kill.

I wouldn't be surprised when R6 Finnaly releses another game that this will be incorporated and then last another 5 years as this one will.

iceman6304

in reply to XXRex2306Xx
No armour 100 health please perfect mode

in reply to XXRex2306Xx

@XXRex2306Xx wrote:

Will there be a hardcore mode for Blackout? There should be in my opinion. Please add one.

LOL

the moment you jump from the plane and land on a tree you die?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to XXRex2306Xx
hardcore mode is what?

No footsteps
No armor
No heals
Minimal weapons?

Sounds like half my drops already
dorkchops

in reply to dorkchops

For me, it doesn’t have to be a hardcore mode just a 100 health mode. Remove the extra health crutch.

D_ShadOw317

in reply to XXRex2306Xx

I completely agree a hardcore mode is necessary. I can’t even play this game more than a few matches because of the amount of rounds it takes to kill someone. This game is so unrealistic, if they end up not making a hardcore mode I will not be playing anymore and I would suggest everyone who feels the same try out PUBG. They actually did it right. 

Woods-DSD

Studios