Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

The only one flaunting ignorance here is you.

Been gaming since before you were a glint in a garbage collector's eye .

And I know how to spell "you're".
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Highlighted

It just won't work

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
I also want HC Blackout and yes it would work. If they make it like they have the HC modes in BO4, it would work quite nicely with compensation for the armor. At least those of us that play only HC modes would be able to enjoy it without having to empty a clip to get a kill.
Snoopy0211

Plelase.  We should at  least have the option,

FUNTZU

Why won't it work?  Will the servers crash?  Will the game explode?  Will there be no winner?  Or are people just stupid and have weak game and cry like babies (this is happening already, thats why you get clown makeup and stickers)???

ROCKSaLITTLE

I cant imagine anyone wanting to play this. 

It would require minimal skill and GREATLY encourage camping in the mode. There's nothing worse then getting picked off by a LMG with a 4x scope because its a one shot kill.

ExLQ
Not sure these folks realize its a SURVIVAL mode.

I love HC MultiPlayer but BlackOut would be terrible.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I hate the mode all together tbh. I don't think someone should be rewarded if they hit me in the foot a milli second before I was going to hit the chest/head. However I realize there is a portion of the community who plays this mode.

But yeah, a HC Blackout would basically be complete luck based on the circle drop. You'd have zero chance of moving across the map successfuly so the winner of each round would be the guy who landed in the circle and never had to move. 

I don't know who has to empty an entire clip into someone to kill them... I find I'm making kills with 5-6 good AR shots. I have no issue picking up Sniper headshot kills in one shot either. 

ExLQ
I just think it defeats the purpose of the mode. It works in MP because the goal is killing the opponent. It's meant to reduce health as well as remove the HUD and calls for a more tactical, high-awareness type of Gameplay.

BlackOut isn't Multiplayer. The goal is simply to survive and be the last man, or squad, standing. As you said, the point isn't to get a single shot off from a perch halfway across the map and take out unsuspecting enemies, but to be able to have the wherewithal to engage an enemy, or even to choose to avoid engagements. Your goal is to bolster your health via armor and heals, to choose equipment and weapons that will help you stay alive. Because the maps aren't linear like MP maps tend to be, you can't really even anticipate where enemies will be. HC would just destroy the premise of Battle Royale completely.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Absolutely agree.
ExLQ

Studios