Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I don't understand why hot prlursuit keeps getting taken away... They did it once and got complains and now they do it again SMH!!!!! I'll not play this game again untill Hot Pursuit comes back!!! What are they thinking?!!!!

Conrado4444
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
I've put my disc back in its case and in the side draw. Will not be playing this again till hot pursuitncomes back permanently. Shame on you guys !
JayRkid74

Something made you buy the game, initially, before Hot Pursuit came out and then left. So, you're saying there's nothing you liked about the game until hot pursuit came out?

This happens with every LTM. Every subsequent LTM gets the "this mode sucks, bring back out other mode (that we said sucked and complained about our other favorite mode going away)."

Honestly, they don't care what's said here or Reddit. They care about their analytics which, unfortunately, only tells if a game mode is played, by how many, and how frequently. There's no way it can determine player satisfaction, and that's one reason I dislike basing anything purely off of computer analytics.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I actually bought the game for zombies and matter of fact it came with the console. But I'm completely pissed I keep taking Hot Pursuit off.  They need to quit tinkering with the game

Dorkatron2000
I agree... They should stop tinkering and dont bring back hot pursuit full stop..

Let you all get your tears out of the way and then move on with life...

Keep the other LTM players happier....
BettySwollax

It is little funny that there are people that replay to this post that don't agree with what it says... If you don't care about Hot Pursuit coming back than why post anything... This is for people that do care about it and if you are only level 33 you obviously don't play it enough. LOL

Conrado4444

I don't care about hot pursuit coming back, I don't care about Alcatraz coming back, I don't care about HC blackout coming back.. simply because I've never played any of it so I don't know where you get your "level 33" from... seems like you've been trying to search me.... hard lines kidda, it's not me... you only have to ask and I'll gladly tell you.. Ive never lost a single game in blackout..

People have cried time and time again and yet it still doesn't sink in what a LIMITED TIME MODE means.. it's been and gone, it's been and gone again..

Cool use of kids text talk btw.. really ended your point well..

BettySwollax

FYI search is not necessary when you post all info is there... Also if someone doesnt care about a topic than why post anything or continue to have an argument... You are right this is "kids talk" or childish behaviour... If you truly don't care about this topic why continue to argue, it doesn't make sense.Thank you for waisting my time, you did pretty well.

Conrado4444
you figured out where to find the forum level pretty easily, it was the search function you should have looked for...

No need to thank me, were here to help...
BettySwollax

No. You're describing a poll.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios