I too enjoy a good smoked cheddar .......

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

After going thru the 6 most recent pages of posts I decided I too would join in on the WINE tasting. Oh wait i spelled that wrong, I mean the whining. I, like i'm sure almost everyone at times, haved raged at this game, but i have found that when that happens the easiest thin to do is set the controller down and walk away for a while (for some maybe they shouldn't have picked the controller up in the first place). Getting spawn trapped and getting smoked 3 times in a row by the same player, it sucks. But then later having the same chance and hitting a quad feed I realize it's just part of the game. Seeing that idiot bouncing around with a shotgun hip firing on everyone really pisses me off until he's 30m away and can't hit sh!t, then as i crouch hidden in a corner blasting some unsuspecting fools as they embark on the great hunt i realize we are all just trying to play to our strengths.

People in case you haven't noticed this is a game intended for entertainment purpose's yet a large number wish to post on here as if you were a pro and this is how you make your living. Get over it, this is a billion dollar industry and the threats of never playing there game again is not going to do anything coming from the likes of us poor schlubs who keep racing to hand them our hard earned money. Either enjoy the game or quit playing, although i will say some of the posts are rather entertaining to read, & good for breaking up the monotony of the work day.

Now i can enjoy my cheese and crackers.........

Yeroc1970
6 REPLIES 6

Too long didn't read I'm sure you feel better for getting that wall of text/babble off your chest but personally I would rather try help out with answers to posters questions than type out a post that without a doubt is going to turn into a pure roast/firestorm by trying to wind people up and I'm sure there are a lot of posts with unhappy people but each to there own I guess.

Your not exactly helping the situation tho are you.

At least you posted it in the correct sub section 

Just my thoughts tho

Check out Activision Aces!

Part Of The Activision Ambassador Program But i do Not Work For Activision.
StompingHeadz

@StompingHeadz wrote:

Too long didn't read I'm sure you feel better for getting that wall of text/babble off your chest but personally I would rather try help out with answers to posters questions than type out a post that without a doubt is going to turn into a pure roast/firestorm by trying to wind people up and I'm sure there are a lot of posts with unhappy people but each to there own I guess.

Your not exactly helping the situation tho are you.

At least you posted it in the correct sub section 

Just my thoughts tho

Sorry if i upset you but if you would a read it maybe you would have saw it was a light hearted jab at all the bitchen, like in most forumns. And to either get over it or move along.......

Kinda like your comment to the post "GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK"

Yeroc1970

Yep as no chance of money back there so while your looking at my posts go through all my replys and see how many times constructive replys have tried to be offered.

End of the day you ain't upset me and I get where your post is coming from but like you I'm sometimes tired of reading certain content let alone trying to explain the same fact over and over again.

Anyway I digress I think it's time for a beer and some chill time but will keep an eye on this post as I'm sure ya might get some interesting replys ey but you might not.

Check out Activision Aces!

Part Of The Activision Ambassador Program But i do Not Work For Activision.
StompingHeadz

Too long. Did not read. I'm sure it was a great post.

Merkava Mark IV

@Yeroc1970 wrote:

..yet a large number wish to post on here as if you were a pro and this is how you make your living.

Dude, don't say it like there is something wrong with it.  You'll scatter all my targets! Smiley LOL

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
It's a forum, meant for people to express and discuss their opinions and viewpoints.

And here you are, complaining about... complaining.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios