IX skull wont spawn, wood won't drop

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Hi all,

I'm having issues completing the IX easter egg.

Playing offline, normal mode, no settings.

The issues exist in solo as well as split screen.

After I get the shield, PaP, and Death of Orion there is no skull with symbol to be found.

Also the axe gladiators are not able to break off the wood.

Played solo on a different xbox, had no issue at all. Anybody getting this problem?

Kind regards.

Melonsuckr
13 REPLIES 13

Having the exact same peoblem. Tried this easter egg so many times now and can never find the skill no matter how long i look and the axe gladiator cannot break the pire. I have all steps prior to this complete and have spent hours trying to get the wood piece...

visible_noise

Did you ever find fix for wood not dropping?

Tidus1011

Yes I have had the same problem. Turns out the wood can break on both pillars so check on the floor on both sides of the arena. How this helps.

turo180

I'm having the same exact issue on PC also. I don't know anyway of fixing it. Very frustrating.

MCalavetta84

Same here I have completed the EE twice on IX and ever since the recent update in the game the skull step has not spawned in at all. I had the wood burnt, poop, and death of orion, and I am normally the one who gets the skull but it wont spawn at all. I even did the Viking thing where you put all the pieces of him in odin... still no skull spawn

Kornbread987

NVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFvReIAItLc

There was 4 other spawn locations on the map that I didnt know, which equals 12 in total .

Check the video for the spawn locations best way to check if they were in your game go into theatre mode afterwards and find out where it was.. I facepalmed

Kornbread987

If your playing on casual you can’t do the Easter egg. I’ve tried for hours and decided to go on normal, which worked fine. 

Nintend0Nut393
Highlighted

That will explain my problem. Big face palm.

Goosey_Gmer13

I’ve had both of these problems only on casual difficulty playing solo, once I’ve changed to the normal difficulty the easter egg steps run smoothly 

flame70

Studios