Is hardpoint and safeguard 4 player splitscreen offline?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

my friends and I would like to buy this game but only if the hardpoint and safeguard modes are 4 player splitscreen offline.  Would be good for after Super Bowl.   Anyone know?   BO3 has been serving this function for us but I thought I’d ask if BO4 has this.  Not zombies.  We meanmultiplayer modes.  Do they have four player offline local?

Franco-Noodles
5 REPLIES 5

I’ll take that as a no. That’s disappointing.  So the Sequel has less functionality than BO3. Sucks they traded in me and my buds as customers for loners who ***** about everything.  BO3 and NHL it is after the Super Bowl  

Franco-Noodles

A quick search and you can find 2 players offline. Split screen is just 2 players.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

i knew it launched as 2 player but activision said they would add four player at some point.  So I was asking if that had happened yet.  Guess not.  No reason to be like “a quick search”.  Ifnit was a quick search I wouldn’t need to ask here.  This is not convenient.  Jerk

Franco-Noodles

Max 2 players splitscreen.

Consoles can't handle 4 players splitscreen.

At least that is what treyarch.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Well we know thats not true dont we?  BO3 has MORE bots on the screen than his game allows and it ran just fine.  Still does.  We played it for three hours 3 man splitscreen squad against 9 bots last night.  I gotta believe at some point some developer is going to realize if you market a game as a social splitscreen party game that is a huge neglected portion of the audience.  I think that’s partly why rocket league did well.  People are just starved. My roommates and i are literally stuck with rocket league, BO3 and NHL and madden for everyone to play together

Franco-Noodles

Studios