Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

KN 57

What are you running on your KN 57? Anything make it a decent gun?

grizzgolf
12 REPLIES

Re: KN 57

in reply to grizzgolf

@grizzgolf wrote:

What are you running on your KN 57? Anything make it a decent gun?

my fav gun, i can knock out anyone with 3 attachements, rapid fire, grip, hybrid mag.. you run near me u will be murdered.. Every attachement is essentially nice on the KN.. but those i find essential.. 

love love love this gun, but i am Baised as this gun is a form of the AK-47 which in the end is my last name lol

Toothsome1

in reply to Toothsome1
I agree. I think it NEEDS rapid fire to compete to be honest. It hits hard but the rapid fire just seems to help it.
I also run grip and Hybrid (for the reload) Occassionally I'll go silencer or Stock because the quicker movement while ADS can be nice.

But it's one of my preferred weapons. A lot of the weapons don't even need sights in this game which is rare as I almost ALWAYS used to put a sight on a weapon as I didn't like most of the irons on the guns.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

in reply to Toothsome1

Crazyhorse1959

in reply to Crazyhorse1959

anyone know the name before the kn 57? There was a different name in the early days of the beta and I didn't get to see it.

IGS_Live

in reply to IGS_Live
I know the BO3 KN44 Variant had a pre release name of ARAK in the Alpha build and the Ark-7 during Beta.

If there was a pre release name for the KN57 it's no where online that i've ever seen and if anything it MIGHT still be in the game files if someone on PC actually wanted to dig through them.

BO3/4 were the only KN Variants of the weapon.
BO2 was the AN Variant
and obviously the MW Series and BO1 it was the AK Variant.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

in reply to grizzgolf

You can run supressor on it too

people feel it reduces recoil. (Doesnt)

but, you dont get damage drop off with supressor on kn57 for some reason 

hackerprolvl2

in reply to grizzgolf

A SWAT with Long Barrel, Stock and QD took me away from the KN-57 and I really liked the KN.  I like the faster fire rate on the SWAT.   

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

in reply to Im_Old_School
Swat is a wrecking machine.. however for some reason that is the only gun I HAVE to equip a sight/scope on.. I can run the others gladly with or without Inc KN...
BettySwollax

in reply to BettySwollax

Oddly enough the KN and the ICR are the only guns I DON'T have to have a scope attachment of some sort.  Everything else I have to have some type of scope/sight on or I can't hit water if I fell out of a boat.  I use the stock sights on the Swordfish, Paladin and Auger as well.  Thermal on VKM. Dual Zoom on Titan.  Elo on Maddox and Reflex on most everything else. 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

Studios