Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Wow last nigjt about 730 to 9 pm was the worst lag i have seen on any COD on xbox1 now i know why people complain so hard about it jeez this is an online game only. Net code has to be exceptional so much packet loss . It was unplayable any body else experience this or was it my router hahahahaha

randomnade76
7 REPLIES 7

Same thing happened to me as well. I had about 45 minutes on dedicated servers, then it went straight to crapsville. Everything was peer hosted, and I was getting melted by pistols. I always wonder how people get pistols Gold, turns out they're on the side of lag God is smiling on. 

BTW, was the game a complete blowout? I hate hearing people say they're a pubstomping clan. I feel like, "No, you just have a large group of people spread out across the country, and the game seems to think it's OK to have an 80-90ms ping."

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Been the same all this afternoon for me on ps4 HC TDM and HC DOM twitching everywhere. Not good is it pal.

PURP13H4Z3

I'm not sure what's going on, but even matches on their dedicated servers are running very poor. There is a lot, and I mean a lot, of micro-stutters. On WWII, this only happened on maps like Shipment, when everybody and their brother threw grenades simultaneously. 

I hate to say this, because I've given this map hel lately, and fear people may think I'm just saying this because I hate the map, but Contraband was the worst for me. Have you noticed any map running worse/better than any other? I fear they are messing with their servers without giving us a heads up. Tony Flame should take note of how Sledgehammer games interacts with their community. Not only for servers, when SHG flat out said "were adjusting our servers, let us know if you notice anything different", but acknowledging they are aware of an issue. Denial, to a community that knows better, only causes us to lose respect for any company. It's insulting 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Icebreaker is working fine contraband is fine unless I go in the water or jungle then sound and movement seem to go out of sync all the others are fine 1 game not the next even if its same map and same lobby 2 games in a row. The big killer for me is when the scorrstreaks come in on any map 

PURP13H4Z3

Pressed post by accident lol when the scorestreaks come in it looks like a bad game of CSSmiley Frustratedource from years ago. I agree if it is them playing about they could at least say rather than putting the blame on us or Internet provider when this is the only game I play with these problems. 

PURP13H4Z3

For whatever reason, the game (all CoDs) seem to have problems handling massive amounts of fire on-screen at the same time.

As for Treyarch and public relations; they're just flat out bad at it. Activision can not release statements on their behalf, but they do redirect us to Treyarch's subreddit. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Now you mention it was contraband hurricane, nuketown was bad too . Im lucky that it is so rare but that was unplayable and one moment everything freezes then its flick booked on past me but i know you are an expert on this matter now and i feel for an online game only for it to be happening at all is unacceptable but the amount it does happen is pure neglect

randomnade76

Studios