Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

remember the days when no-one used lmg's? everygame i just get killed in two shots by half the team using them. 

clarkey980
13 REPLIES 13
in reply to clarkey980

Yeah I haven't used the Hades yet, but I had to use the Titan to unlock a reactive camo and that thing is a laser. 

JohnnySasaki22
in reply to JohnnySasaki22
Hades was an absolute monster. The complete Lmg.. until they killed the silencer for it. Now it takes of around 4 range and with or without it doesn't seem right..
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

@BettySwollax wrote:
Hades was an absolute monster. The complete Lmg.. until they killed the silencer for it. Now it takes of around 4 range and with or without it doesn't seem right..

I absolutely detest the Hades... it must be a 2mm round that kicks like a 12 gauge.   Useless accuracy at a distance and will lose to any assault or smg at short range.  It is the only LMG that I can't complete all the challenges 

SykoInconnux
in reply to SykoInconnux
It's been nerfed to death..
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

@BettySwollax  schrieb:
It's been nerfed to death..

This.

Horrorman Level 75
Highlighted
in reply to BettySwollax

I remember I bought this game around the 20th of November and I used the Titan but after a few hours I switched to the Hades and it was a gorgeous beast of an LMG. Sadly.. as I kept using it the worse it seemed to get, I have no idea how it is now because I don't have the game on my PS4 any longer. Enjoying Spiderman at the moment.

Instead of nerfing everything at the cry babies request....how about they tank everything up to compete with overpowered weapons, stop the nerf. Imagine a game of powerful weapons instead of nerf darts.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut
in reply to clarkey980

***** enemy team need to be big as half uses lmg.

According to other threads most use spitfires or saug

Other threads it's quickscoping.

Other thread the abr..

Edit: fixed a auto infill 

Edit: things I forgot

Maddox

Concussion

Atv/quad

Thrucks.

It's almost like cod is a game where you can get killed

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
in reply to dtuchpunk
Titans are about 2 per team, Spitfires the same, Snipers are for Nuketown but I have seen 1 occasionally, ABR is absurdly accurate, but I mainly see it in Blackout. Maddox I have seen more of, but like snipers, one per person.

The Blackout complaints about concussions and armour are just people whining though, but I would add recoil to the ABR for balance.
BonFire5
in reply to BonFire5

But you probably get that a lot of regulars here take threads like this with a grain of salt. Or a bag of salt.

And according to codtracker.gg mostime used top 4 all ars.

With the icr-7 25,%

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios