No one plays older cods anymore? (MW2) Xbox

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I didnt know where to post this so i posted this here since its the most populated forum section..

im curious does people not play the older cods anymore?? i thought it would be really populated since every one love them so much...

i bought mw2 brand new copy btw it was sealed, popped it in my one x installed it (no map packs) and went online my nat is open i purposely opened my ports for games like cod so thats not the issue,and it just sits there in matchmaking on tdm even it finds no one..

and this was on a saterday afternoon and evening im in europe if that matters

sucks i wanted to play mw2,mw3 untill the new modern warfare =/

DoomerNL
4 REPLIES 4

This is the most populated forum because that's the game players are playing. Smiley Wink

I personally haven't played MW2 or MW3 since their year life cycles.

Off Topic is the place for this subject.

I hope the new Modern Warfare is as addictive as MW2 and MW3 were for me.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
yeah i played mw2 and mw3 too during their life cycles but its been years and i miss them i wanted to go back to them untill the new MW but the games seem dead well ive only tried mw2 maybe mw3 is populated but i doubt it because mw2 is more beloved and that one was already dead so i dont think i need to try mw3 then..
i used to love black ops more then modern warfare but ever since black ops 3,and now 4 im feeling the opposite...
DoomerNL

My guess is the most populated MW game at this time would be Modern Warfare Remastered.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
I think the biggest issue is the problems with MW2 were something you dealt with during the games life because it was still in my opinion the most FUN I've had while doing well so I didn't care if I had to break out a OMA/DC class in retaliation because I was probably better at it and could still have fun.

MW3 was again an absolute blast. I do expect the backwards compatible MW3 (at least I think it is on xbox) will pick up some steam now that MW was announced.

I played BO1 on and off last year and it was still functional and only ran into 1-2 cheaters but I could have just been lucky.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios