Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

When Nuketown 24/7 will come back?

OriVox
4 REPLIES 4
Hopefully soon so it can be removed for ever from the core playlist. The maps been trash since BO2 it just doesn't fit the new games but everyone who wants it (not saying you) want the map because they this one experience on it where they spawn trapped a team or managed to get some sweet collateral's with their sniper.....but everytime they play it they are on the other side of such things more times then not and then complain.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

love nuketown, no BS just shoot it out. what will be will be, OK corral style. great map to run and gun with switchblade too. you sure don't have to go far to find someone to shoot at. what's wrong with that

panhead1948
Highlighted
in reply to panhead1948

The problem with Nuketown 24/7 is that it A: splits a playerbase by adding another mode, and B: is nothing more than an XP booster. I am no longer a fan of Nuketown, but even I would play it if it were always available because it's easy to rack up high scores, unlock weapons, and just advance your player in general.

mygamertagsucks Level 75
in reply to panhead1948
No i completely get that.

I think it more has to with this is what...the 4th iteration of the map we've gotten?

You know exactly how it's going to play. People staring down the sides of the map, someone behind the jeep and people in the window.
I know cods repetitive but this seems to just take it to another level for me.
Maybe it's because half the time it's super in the rotation you never get the map from the start, you're just constantly thrown into it as a team is just utterly ruining the lobby and it's just annoying.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios