Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Having nuketown all week Has been awesome. Give nuketown its own category permanently. Its the most fun map,thank you.

xXGKELITEXx
24 REPLIES 24
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

It's an awful map..

Best thing about it being on 24/7 is that it takes a load of tryhard belters from the proper maps..

*Why is d.amn filtered?*

BettySwollax
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

Yeah, Nuketown is God awful. I've hated it ever since BO1. Funnily enough I almost never lose on it, but given the chance the same idiots who just got their sh!t pushed in the game prior, will vote for it again only to get stomped all over again. It's like they don't learn. 

I agree with Betty. Give them their own 24/7 playlist and take it out of rotation for everything else. 

JohnnySasaki22
in reply to JohnnySasaki22
Agree.
You can pinpoint nearly every enemy player on the map but the tryhards don't know whats going off beyond the enemy spawn trap. You die and you know full well there's someone laid down at side of bus looking down channel so as you sneak round shooting at the same time.. Bingo, he's dead but the sted head on your team wants to rush back to the trap and boom, team kill for me.. rinse and repeat..

Like you say, the savvy ones, take the match and tryhards are bashing away at the control pad to vote for it again...
BettySwollax
in reply to xXGKELITEXx
Nuketown is the dumbest and least creative map in COD.

On this map your own team has such an affect on your KD. If they continue to flip the spawn etc. you're getting killed in the back all game.

Was playing some casual TDM on the weekend, playing against some pretty average clan with a bunch of randoms. Games were pretty close, my KD was sitting around 1.5-2.0 (nothing great) we hit Nuketown for two rounds and my KD drops to.60. Against the same 6 guys I was having no problem killing on any other map.

Worst map.
ExLQ

What does your KD actually do to help you?

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

I have always wondered this. You cant review another players KD. If you boast about it when its high, no one believes you. You dont get and achievement or special weapon for having it high, and yet players will quit a game or just plain leave an objective by itself simply in fear of dropping their KD. Unless you are applying for the CWL, your KD is useless. Now, as far as Nuketown, its the best map when you have a team that knows wtf they are doing. Take domination for example. How many times are you in a winning situation, and all of sudden some idiot runs to other house, gets murdered, but not before changing the spawn. So now both sides of the house become the other teams spawn point, you’re now spawing in the middle, and feeding scorestreaks to the other team. By the time you recover A or C, B is gone, and the Gunships, Snipers Nest, and Helios are all over the place. Same thing with TDM. Some folks think that running around, getting mercd, and feeding scorestreaks is the way to properly score kills. With a good team, Nuketown is the funnest map. 

Salty0099
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

@xXGKELITEXx wrote:

Having nuketown all week Has been awesome. Give nuketown its own category permanently. Its the most fun map,thank you.

Agreed, it is by far, the most popular map in CoD history.  No other map is automatically re-voted more than Nuketown.  Since its release, I have yet to see it lose one vote to any other map.   

It is not a 'sweaty try hard' friendly map, as it is harder for someone to circle in behind you and shoot you in the back.  The only time it happens to me is when respawn locations switch.   

It is also not a noob cannon, quick scoping, hopping around like an idiot map either.  Because of its size, all the idiotic tricks don't work as well... just too small and too many rounds going off.  

What makes this map great is how most people can be effective by just firing down range on the couple of firing lanes.  

I vote for this map every chance I get Smiley Happy

SykoInconnux
Highlighted
in reply to SykoInconnux

I agree with you... and this map is the most tactical map in Call of Duty ever, period!  It's not an FMJ 2 wall banging shoebox of a map. It does not look like something that should be in minecraft or roblox. It's not easy to stand in one of the top rooms, get behind the wall in that said room which is opposite the other window across the map and wall bang. Or just wall banging through any building to be honest is impossible on this tactical genius of a map. This map is not sweaty like a gym full of steroid heads try harding to out do each other at all. You can't even use a rapid fire SMG and run around like you are Rambo on Charlie because the map is too tactical. We need more of this map.

They should make a Call of Duty Nuketown. It's just this tactical map of Nuketown in all of it's variations from all the different Call of Duty games. No other map needed.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Listen to all the noobs who think they know what makes a good map. 😂

....tactical.....🙄🤣😭

JohnnySasaki22

Studios