Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Give nuketown its own category. Its everyone favorite map. Its the most fun.

xXGKELITEXx
17 REPLIES 17
in reply to xXGKELITEXx

@xXGKELITEXx wrote:

Give nuketown its own category. Its everyone some people's favorite map. Its the most fun..

I agree give it it's own category, and take it out of regular rotation...map sucks..

James8421
in reply to James8421
Totally agree..

Worst map of the entire cod franchise imo....
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

I used to like it, now it's camper than John Inman

imeach
in reply to James8421

People like it because it's the easiest map to get into spawns, rack up kills, jack their KD, claim their Gods of CoD, all while forgetting to collect tags, cap flags, or hold down a Hardpoint.

I agree, remove this piece of crap. (Unfortunately, we've probably get a Contraband-Hurricane 24/7 playlist instead.)

mygamertagsucks Level 75
in reply to mygamertagsucks

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

People like it because it's the easiest map to get into spawns, rack up kills, jack their KD, claim their Gods of CoD, all while forgetting to collect tags, cap flags, or hold down a Hardpoint.

I agree, remove this piece of crap. (Unfortunately, we've probably get a Contraband-Hurricane 24/7 playlist instead.)

Some reason I don't get the feeling those people are "forgetting"...Smiley LOL

Already feels like I get Contraband 24/7 lol...at least the past couple nights anyway...I don't mind it too much...easy sniper kills off the tools that try posting up on either side of the bridge..or my latest is to troll with that Rampage I just got yesterday...Smiley Happy

James8421
in reply to James8421

You and me both. I honestly think the real name of Contraband is "Random." Everytime there's a vote between 2 crappy maps, which, let's face it, happens a lot, voting for "Random" is a vote for Contraband or Nuketown. Hard to believe that this happens so frequently, considering the incredible amount of maps the game has. Those monster, 2 map DLC releases don't seem to be helping much either (for those poor souls that got duped into the battlepass. Dont worry, you guys, it looks bleak now, but you know they'll hold true to their promise of making this the "most supported Call of Duty" ever. For Blackout)

mygamertagsucks Level 75
So true...

You can have contraband on selection along with another map with 0 votes, the other map has a couple of votes and random has about 8 votes .. yep, it randomly picks contraband which nobody wanted to play in the first place.. players then jump and everyone sits waiting a minute or two for the lobby to fill up.. most likely of players who have jumped from their random contraband lobby..
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

Hopefully you didn't see my blank post before I deleted it. I'm having issues with this phone making predictive selections (like CoDs networking- sorry had to slip that in, but they really do use predictive "something's" in their coding).

Anyhow, my issue with Contraband is that I never know where the hel I am. I am that guy that can only get from one side, to the other, via the water. Every time I try to navigate through the jungle area, I have no idea where I'm going. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

Anyhow, my issue with Contraband is that I never know where the hel I am. I am that guy that can only get from one side, to the other, via the water. Every time I try to navigate through the jungle area, I have no idea where I'm going. 

Haha...yea the jungle area...I think there's a figure 8 somewhere in there lol...that Rampage though...devastating on that map...first match after unlocking hybrid mags (think that's what it is)..dropped 40+ with it..Smiley Happy...didn't take long to get hated on using that thing lol...I sometimes wonder if the people who scream at me thru their mic is going to make me switch loadouts and use something else...derp, nope lol....

James8421

Studios