Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

With all the bugs, horrific game play, constant server disconnections, MID GAME no less and anything else you can think of I for one say we drill these clowns for the absolute ripoff they have created here !!!

I don't ever recall a COD title ever being this bad from every standpoint !! WW2 sucked too but i don't recall constant disconnection from the server's !!!

I would love a refund on this defective product you have sold us !!!

Each and every patch, update brings on a new list of problems !!! Just goes to show you how incompetent these people really are !!!

I'm so frustrated I was stupid enough not to cancel my preorder of this pile !!!

tbirdsc
14 REPLIES 14

i would sign this 1 mil times over mate they more focus on ripping us off money than actually fixxing the broken *****. the game been a CON from start ripping off other br games to try catch the br money train not actually make a good game like they used to!!

UnReaLRaGe21

cantgetright80

I'd highly doubt a petition would come into fruition or make a blind bit of difference..

Best thing is to get developers email contact and every single time you get any problems, email them. If everyone does it then my guess it's system over load..

All else fails.. you don't buy the next edition of cod.... They have your money now so it will go on deaf ears I'm afraid

UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG
in reply to UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

My reasoning is :  If you buy something that does not work properly you return it for a refund !

Well needless to say this game does not perform correctly !!

They make it worse with every patch and update !!!

Seasoned game developers here ?? I think NOT !!

tbirdsc

I don't disagree with your reasoning. I just know they won't be bothered.

You will get responses like "thanks for bringing it to our attention, we are working on things to make gaming experience better" 

UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG
Highlighted
in reply to UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG
If enough people wanted it, I think it could be achievable. They would get tons of hate from everyone if they didn't and they would know that would be a drop in sales in the next cod, even more than what they're already gonna get. I'm 100% sure they won't get all that money they made this year unless they actually make a game.
Rubip11

@Rubip11 wrote:
If enough people wanted it, I think it could be achievable. They would get tons of hate from everyone if they didn't and they would know that would be a drop in sales in the next cod, even more than what they're already gonna get. I'm 100% sure they won't get all that money they made this year unless they actually make a game.

Too many people just say 'it's a waste of time' and just write it off. Someone should just make one and post it and say 'i've started a petition' rather than asking if anyone thinks it's a good idea cos that's the problem with the world as a whole. Everyone is waiting for someone else to stand up and say something, but when someone does people just say 'you're wasting your time', and carry on complaining about stuff, rather than showing support and actually taking action. If everyone did support it then somethin might actually change. I think people are just happier to have something to complain about though haha. 

Jon_P
True
Rubip11

Studios