Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Ok I know this is cheap but I really need help getting 2 more blood thirstys with the Koshka. I have been literally working on getting them for months non stop and just can't do it.  I've tried every combo and perk and still nothing.  Is there a safe way to recieve help on getting these?  I don't want my account stolen but I need these done.  Please help

UCD_282021078770qAJdLzEwHC
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to UCD_282021078770qAJdLzEwHC
If you're thinking of handing your details over to a stranger then NO.. there is no safe way..

Only way is someone you trust as in friend where you just change password after you've do it or like everyone else has/had to do.....hard slog I'm afraid...

At times it's not about the set up.. it's dropping into the right lobby where 1) you get covered by team mates 2) being as sneakily and dirty as you can.. as in camp your arse off..

Learn the spots where you know there's channels you can look down and your team has your back from behind and either side.. a slight move to the right or left each time always catches the sucker out who wants to kill you but in effect, gives you all bloodthirsty you need then he runs away pleased as punch when he's finally got you after dying 12 times...
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

Thank you for the tip. I'm trying really hard but I just dont have the time anymore. I am terrible with snipers 

UCD_282021078770qAJdLzEwHC

Studios