Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Y the hell did you all change the team death-match score from 75 to 100??? U make a ground war with 9v9 for tht *****...this jus promotes camping and is stupid..make it a version u can pick from or something bc this jus ruined the game in my opinion. 

Wickedtrials
25 REPLIES 25
in reply to Wickedtrials
As a long time TDM player 100 never felt right to me.

But they listen to the wrong people and the logic isn't always there.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to Wickedtrials

there can also be a big reason why there chance it.

lets tell that TDM got a population off 250 players that are playing TDM with 75 score.

and there have add the TDM playlist with 100 max score for a limit off time and 200 players from the 75 max score TDM go's to the 100 max score TDM and there see that the 100 max score has a big population and the normal 75 max score not then there gone chance it the normal 75 max score to 100.

and if players have ask then to chance it to 100 since its lille more fun and also the rounds not end in 2/3 mins but now in 5/6 mins then its for most off the players fun to play.

Spikanor
in reply to Wickedtrials

Yes, TDM should never be a 100 kill game. 75 kills is plenty because I played a lot of games that have reached the time limit on 75 kills in the few weeks that I had the game on my console. Changing the game mode to 100 kills ruins (excuse the pun) the game imo.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut
in reply to Wickedtrials
Sweaty tryhards are loving it and that's what the 100 has catered for...

If they want to do it, change settings and have a 6v6 and 9v9 lobbies with the 9v9 having the higher scores limit.. same goes with other game modes...
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

if there wane add a 18 max player lobby's then there have done it at the start and since there not have done it at the start off the game then it will never happing.

if there get plenty off feedback from players that the 100 score TDM is much better then the 75 max score TDM then there gone chance it if there wane.

i bet most off the players like to see a 18 max players lobby and have in 1 playlist 3 diffrend game mode's like domination,TDM, Kill comformt in 1 playlist like some other titels have all.

but if there is less space on the servers for it and there use the most off the servers space there got for blackout for solo dou and quad playlist's and there chance it also from 80 to 100 players in all 3 playlist's and wane add some limit off time playlist's also on blackout then it will cost for zombie's or multiplayer a good drop off the space.

Spikanor
in reply to Spikanor
Hence the term "if they wanna"
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

There are only a couple of maps you can fit 18 players on and seeing as they are the bigger maps most people don't like because of the time to engage being more than 1ms  I'm sure it wouldn't last long unfortunately

Eijit88
Of course.. As things stand they are fine imo.. I don't play tdm so it's no concerns from me..

I was talking in terms of them (Devs) wanting 100 points for TDM and a suggestion for players that don't want it.. in moshpit theres more players even nuketown.. so it's possible if they are wanting to up the score system to have that choice for players...
BettySwollax

@Eijit88 wrote:

There are only a couple of maps you can fit 18 players on and seeing as they are the bigger maps most people don't like because of the time to engage being more than 1ms  I'm sure it wouldn't last long unfortunately

If you ever played the war maps from WaW. Than you know what maps are good for 18 players.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios