Remove concussions from Blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

People have now been requesting this for months. So why are they still in the game. They have no effective counters and are an easy win in a fight. They are absolutely broken. They do not belong in battle royale. Anyone defending them just wants them to stay because it's the only way they can get kills. Please just take them out already. Stop ignoring your playerbase. These are only going to get worse. Remove them immediately. They are killing your game. 

XxCPTcalzonexX
60 REPLIES 60

Using the search function is hard.

Or even reading the titles of the topics on the first page.

If you manage that than we can maybe talk

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

Using the search function is hard.

Or even reading the titles of the topics on the first page.

If you manage that than we can maybe talk

Yeah kind of like researching how to use the right then or than in a sentence....

Circa_702

@XxCPTcalzonexX wrote:

People have now been requesting this for months. So why are they still in the game. They have no effective counters and are an easy win in a fight. They are absolutely broken. They do not belong in battle royale. Anyone defending them just wants them to stay because it's the only way they can get kills. Please just take them out already. Stop ignoring your playerbase. These are only going to get worse. Remove them immediately. They are killing your game. 

That or fix them. It is getting worse too, yesterday 5 solo games in a row I was killed mid game when
I had the drop on them because of concussions. Every one of them had more after they killed me and one even used 3 on me and still had 4 of them! I did not have a trophy system or reinforced each time as well. Even if I did I would not have used them that early anyway when I had the jump on the other player and you almost have to have them for end game. Just get ready for all the trolls and noobs coming in here to bug you or defend them.

NwB277

Like the other idots that have make a topic about here is the main point from all the same topic's about it.

If you hate to get killed by any type grenade use then a good damm tropy system that are round the map then you not get hit by any type grenade there use on you.

But if you not wane use a tropy system then its your own fault and not blame on the forum for it

Spikanor

To be fair....the trophy system is only a counter if its planted. You never really know when someone throwing grenades on you. 

It protect you when you camp or hold down a position, but not when u play agressive or moveing from A to B.

fupsen

hehe.jpg

When in his little world the trophy system has no delay to place. GJ Private Paula!

Deleted User
Your an idiot. A good game is balanced. One set up should not be the best. I shouldn’t need a trophy system to win. Concussions force everyone to run reinforced and throphies. Just remove every tactical except for concussions trophies and reinforced. That’s basically the way the game is now. Reduce them to a 2 second flash or remove them. It’s the cheapest way to win a fight. Blind the guy and get the kill because your not accurate with your aim. Only way rookies can win.
RunNGun49

Go play zombies or multyplayer if you hate things in blackout there are plenty off players that play for the fun and if there win there get luck and if there lose.

There are plenty off players that give no care about the hardcore style from some players.

You all forgot there are missions in the game also you can compleet to unlock new chars to play in blackout like XI version off diego you need concussions to unlock it.

For dempsey you need grenate kills to unlock it there for is concussions also good for same for firebreak numbers suit mission you need a flame kill 1 type grenate there is and to do it right is concussions also good for and i can keep on with it.

And yea there are players that there go for to get also the achievement for it.

And if you hate concussion grenade then please quit with blackout playing.

And if you wane play hardcore style go on other players wane play smart that can

Spikanor

First off, you're an idiot. Secondly, you have to stand still to use a trophy system, genius. Some people actually have testicles and like to move around, or better yet, they have to because of the zone. Thirdly, you still have to find both the reinforced perk (which requires precognition to use) and the trophy system before you can deploy it. If the RNG says you don't get to find them, then you lose that gunfight anyway.

Winning a gunfight should not be 100% based off RNG. You should always have at least some chance of winning a fight, even if you land on a pistol.

I've used this example before, but if there was a nuke that randomly spawned on the map, and I just so happened to land on it, would you think that wasn't OP if it gave me the insta-win too? That's essentially the exact same thing as concussions. You find one, it wins gunfights virtually 100% of the time, and there is basically no counter to them unless you get lucky with a trophy system and camp.

I have no idea why you dumb f*cks can't get it through your thick skulls.

Edit: And for the love of Christ, learn English. Google translate could do a better job than you. 🙄🤣

JohnnySasaki22

Studios