Remove concussions from Blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

first i am not a idot.

second: who tells that you need to use a tropy system and the start you need it harder on the end when the circel is small that its about to closing then you need it harder and then its a good place to use it and thats how some players that blame there need to remove from the game.

if you play in teams with 2 or 4 then you get a big change there use a lot off concussions on you but in solo its use only much space in your invertory will you need maybe some perks and other type grenate's to use against other players to win.

its the same if a player use a Helicopter and a player shoots 2 rockets on it from far a way lockon most he blame on the forums then he get killt by a launcher and he likes to see the launcher from blackout be remove.

the launcher in blackout is the counter weapon for vehicles and in multyplayer its a counter against air scorestreaks.

In blackout is the barrier,razor wire,mesh mine's and sensor dart have also a counter perk its Engineer perk same with vehicles you see then from far coming if other players use then and where there go for 4 mins.

And 4 mins perk use is long in blackout and give you much time to kill the enemy.

I have kill plenty off players with mesh mine's since i trap some buildings or roads and you not hear then remove the mesh mine's from blackout.

Since 1 you can hear then in buildings if there are or not.

Second if you not have Engineer perk on you can see then.

And third: at some point you most have learn to look out at some place's where its easy to use then like a Bridge.

My English is maybe bad to read but its not my main Language and keep trying to get it better.

Spikanor
Don't bow to the ignorant scrotes who spout about your English in this place mate.. they can understand your points clearly.. Your English will get better with practice, unfortunately these lot won't get better with the same practice...
BettySwollax

@Spikanor wrote:

first i am not a idot.

🙄

I tried reading the rest of your comment, but it's way too early in the morning to have to sit here and try and decipher all that nonsense. 

JohnnySasaki22

Counters?  This isn’t overwatch. Jesus kids these days I swear. 

TNPUSMC
There have been counters to virtually everything in most MP games, including CoD, since forever. Where have you been the last few decades?
JohnnySasaki22

Overwatch? Counters aren't exclusive to that game numb nuts. Literally every multiplayer game in existance has counters. The entire perk system in call of duty is designed around countering aspects of the game. Just like high caliber is a counter to armor users. Do you just not know what counters are?

XxCPTcalzonexX

You mean fix them, if anything needs remove its clusters. There for th really bad kids who need to stack 5 in their inventory then whip them with fingers crossed. Remember each cluster has 8 mini grenades that pop out 8x5 GG.

xbLDeNiieD9

Who needs gun skills when they have the concussion crutch? The final gun fights, especially, shouldn’t come down to who has more concussion grenades, but it usually does. Concussion grenades are broken and ruining Blackout.

D_ShadOw317

If there remove the concussions grenade's from blackout i know for 100% sure there replace it with old school stun and flash grenade's in blackout.

Since stun and flash are part off call of duty.

All is it flash and stun in 1 grenade or in 2 different grenade's its part off the call of duty.

Be happy there remove the 9 bang from blackout.

Spikanor

I find it funny how the only people defending concussions being in the game are people with horrible stats. Which further proves my point that the only people that think they should stay in the game are the people that are bad at the game and need concussions to win fights. I don't wanna just sit behind a tree with a trophy and camp. That's not smart and it's easy to counter against. People that do that lose the fight against me 100% of the time. It's horrible decision making. I shouldn't have to make a horrible tactical decision just to try to win a fight against an absolutely broken item. There is literally no reason that concussions should be in a battle royale game. 

XxCPTcalzonexX

Studios