Remove concussions from Blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

That is again guessing. I only play solo games and for me i have in every round atleast one conccussion in my inventroy. I dont use them, but i like to throw them at the end of the round on the dead bodie just to show " i could have used the i win button too". The inventory is not an argument for anything. r The "I win" button is an "i win" button. If you have 5 or 1 is not relevant.
I dont know how  teamwork would work out with a trophy system and perks since i dont play duos same as to quads.

But im done with this argument. I would like to see them reworked in a dodgable way without equipment. End of story

Deleted User

good luck with waiting then.

since there not gone be remove from blackout.

Spikanor

effective counter is Reinforced.  cuncussions are fine.  I get killed as often as I kill enemies. 

adapt.

G22_Tanaka
Read some of the replies before commenting. I don't feel like repeating myself 30 times.
JohnnySasaki22

I think Treyarch will rework them. Not take out, but they will make it more rare and/or less powerfull. Its my personal feeling.

They are VERY strong and lying around everywere. I think the devs see that. 

I don't really care. I use it also and in about 90% its a free kill for me if i hit.

fupsen

People need to stop saying "adapt". It makes no sense. I can clearly adapt and have already. I'm still getting numerous wins a day and have almost a 20% win rate with over a 4.0 KD. That's well above average. Adpating doesn't change the fact that concussions are OP and need to be removed. That's why PRO PLAYERS are literally leaving the game. Because they take no skill and are giving horrible players an edge over PRO players. It has absolutely nothing to do with not being able to adpat. It has to do with concussions taking absolutely no skill and making the game WORSE. I really don't see how people can defend concussions. It is literally impossible to win a fight if you get concussed. How do people not see that as an issue? There isn't a SINGLE item in the entire game that is even as strong as concussions... That's a game breaking issue. 

XxCPTcalzonexX
I understand your point and know exactly what u mean. But the thing is....Treyarch wants to have a game for weaker players also, not only pro or average players. Just look in the multiplayer. Seeker, nomads dog etc....this all they want to have in the game, but takes no skill to use.
fupsen

That's why you have things like level 3 armor, perks like dead silence and awareness, things like the barricade, and weapons that have absolutely no recoil. Those things are actually balanced and have counters. The game can still be fun and playable for people of all skill levels without including items that are incredibly broken with no effective counters. There's a reason they removed the 9 bang. It was just as bad as concussions are right now but they are just doing nothing about it. Player count for blackout is already dropping drastically. All it takes is 2 seconds of scrolling through the forums to see that a lot of the people leaving are quitting specifically because of concussions. That should tell everyone that concussions are literally ruining the game. 

XxCPTcalzonexX
Forget the concussion for a second... So called pro players are a tiny fraction of the gaming community and their opinions are no more valid than your average Joe...

Same goes for your streamers.. they complain at anything that doesn't make them look good.. imagine trying to sell your channel and decide to go live one day and some random noob in his first game takes them out. Apart from being *****ing hilarious it won't look too good.. that's why those guys want things out...

I would much rather take notes or listen to your casual gamers who post on here, players such as johnnysasaki and yourself over those types of players pro or streamers because even though everyone is in it for themselves the others are in it for a different gain....

BettySwollax

Then why aren't they listening to the average player? There have been dozens upon dozens of forum posts asking for them to be removed for weeks now. You can just look at the player counts that have leaked. Look at twitch viewership or stream numbers. No one is paying attention to blackout anymore and it's only been out for a few months. Meanwhile fortnite and PUBG have been going strong for over a year despite blackout, in my opinion, being a better game overall. Concussions are the main reason that people aren't playing. It reduces the skill gap way to much. And a game with no skill gap ends up being not fun. 

XxCPTcalzonexX

Studios