Scuf controllers RUINING GAME PLAY!!!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

So besides breaking easy and being expensive 

Scuf controller offer more buttons and button remapping , note both consoles offer button remapping for the default controllers. So I am curious what is this absurd advantage that you are speaking about? 

Also after each match are you asking everyone what controller they are using or are you assuming that because you are getting beat that they just have to be doing something ?

MindSpazms Level 75

I've played with regular, Scuff, and Elite controllers and there is no great difference in my play from controller to controller.  My personal preference is the Elite controller with two of the paddles removed.  Other than the texture of the Scuff (the rubber coating they use is nice) I did not not like the controller overall.  To say that a Scuff will turn someone into a CoD god is ridiculous, simply not true.  

If we are going to draw lines in the sand with who can play with who, how about we get all the Taco Bell Wi-Fi players kicked off the network and only allow players with a DSLReports.com connection rating of A+ or higher!!!

Teamwork is the key! Plug in your mic and communicate!
MA_CaptAmerica
if you're a better in a Call of Duty then you can tell when somebody is using a modified controller Scuf Controller whatever you want to call it just like the old lag switches people used to try and use. if they don't give you any advantage in the or anything of the sort why would you spend $300on something that doesn't do anything for you?
Deleted User

I have to ask since reading some of your replies, how does a 1.0 mean your better at COD?

i saw you mention a few times that you were a 1 kd player before the new controllers.

I freely state that I use an Elite controller and it cost $150 which is by far cheaper than me purchasing a new controller every three months which I was doing with the stock controllers.

Also with the stock controller when I changed the button layout I could do drop shots like nobodies business and I bet you would claim that I was using a modded controller.

I have no idea where you come up with $300 probably the same place that you think everyone that is better than you must cheat.

i purchased the controller for durability , I also remapped the melee to the back button So I guess that keeps me at a 2 kd. 

Have you ever held an elite controller or used one? Perhaps you should. —- I will agree that some of the scuffs do feel weak and I wouldn’t see myself spending the money on those.

So many things can have an effect of your game sometimes a simple change of a loadout can have a world of difference, I had a person change theirs and they went from about a .6 to about a 1.5 and this is what happens when people listen instead of simply blaming everyone else claiming things that just are not true. 

How could it be someone’s gameplay or failure to pay attention to the flow of the game and failure to adapt. It must be an Elite controller 🤦‍♂️.

Note I am speaking in regards to controllers that are approved by both Xbox and PS.

either way do try to have yourself a good one. 

MindSpazms Level 75
you basically answer the whole dilemma those controllers give you an advantage that's regular ones. And I'm sorry my controllers last more than a year, probably cuz you rage bash of against the floor or something. most people completely understand what I'm saying. the people that keep on insisting sending me a message about this *****, which I don't even care about anymore. I was a weekend player at best. I never prided myself on a 1 KD ratio or even if it was better I was just stating a fact that more people agree with than disagree with. And if you don't think that PS4 Network and Activision servers don't know when modded controllers used or a Scuf then you're a pretty ignorant I want to still in a situation
Deleted User

@MindSpazms wrote:

I have to ask since reading some of your replies, how does a 1.0 mean your better at COD?

i saw you mention a few times that you were a 1 kd player before the new controllers.

I freely state that I use an Elite controller and it cost $150 which is by far cheaper than me purchasing a new controller every three months which I was doing with the stock controllers.

Also with the stock controller when I changed the button layout I could do drop shots like nobodies business and I bet you would claim that I was using a modded controller.

I have no idea where you come up with $300 probably the same place that you think everyone that is better than you must cheat.

i purchased the controller for durability , I also remapped the melee to the back button So I guess that keeps me at a 2 kd. 

Have you ever held an elite controller or used one? Perhaps you should. —- I will agree that some of the scuffs do feel weak and I wouldn’t see myself spending the money on those.

So many things can have an effect of your game sometimes a simple change of a loadout can have a world of difference, I had a person change theirs and they went from about a .6 to about a 1.5 and this is what happens when people listen instead of simply blaming everyone else claiming things that just are not true. 

How could it be someone’s gameplay or failure to pay attention to the flow of the game and failure to adapt. It must be an Elite controller 🤦‍♂️.

Note I am speaking in regards to controllers that are approved by both Xbox and PS.

basically a customizable controller you can remap buttons to whatever youd like as well as make it possible to make say a button push repeated by holding down the button so a single shot weapon would continuiously fire without having to push the button a second time which makes it possible to fire the weapon faster than humanly possible because a program is pulling the trigger rather than you yourself 

Simple fix would be to initiate an animation cooldown like say a bolt action sniper that requires you to view a reload animation before your able to fire again. Players remapping keys or buttons is one thing but unfortunately however you want to try and argue it having any sort of rapid fire only acheivable by using certain controllers for any weapons whatsover is a form of cheating you've purchased a third party item that has an advantage over the core or base model in which the parameters where designed around.

from user: socalsktrkd

Deleted User

Where do you get your data from? How do you even have a clue as to who disagrees or agrees to state that a majority agrees with you is pure speculation on your part.

Note - on both Xbox1X and PS4 you can remap your buttons as you see fit with the stock controllers.

Again on why I go through controllers you are purely speculation on your part to try and fit your narrative.

You try to say I am ignorant yet it seems that you are the one without a clue.

There are controllers out there with scripts that can get people banned becuase they are not approved. I am not defending these.

I use a gaming monitor with have 1ms refresh rate does that mean I am cheating becuase others may not have this?

i also use a headset, does this also mean that I am cheating becuase others may not have one?

You stated that you were a good player so you know when someone is cheating but you seem to walk that one back a bit in your latest replies.

i never said an unapproved controller should be allowed that is you again embellishing to try and sound like your correct when you don’t have a clue.

stay safe play against bots and I would wonder if you would claim that the bots were cheating if they beat you too.

either way go and have yourself a good one 

MindSpazms Level 75

@MindSpazms wrote:

Where do you get your data from? How do you even have a clue as to who disagrees or agrees to state that a majority agrees with you is pure speculation on your part.

He got 2 like in the OP,isn't that something?!

Have a good day.

VonCarsteins
Highlighted
you're reading into it too much dude. this is a waste of my time I haven't been on this page since I made his posts and I'm done with it cuz I don't care anymore.
Deleted User

The only thing it does is cutting down seconds in actions you make like pressing buttons. But that’s like saying that TVs with a lower input lag are ruining the game because it puts them at a higher advantage, makes no sense right? 

I have an elite controller which is cheaper than the scuff controller and it does more but it didn’t make me better, it just made things simpler and cut timing in some actions. But that’s it 

PrinceAkilleus

Studios