Scuf controllers RUINING GAME PLAY!!!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I use a basic controller and have never used a modded controller, but I have friends that have them.  They work wonders for single shot/burst fire weapons.  That's my main takeaway.  When someone can fire the single shot guns faster than an automatic it kind of sucks because the single shot guns kill quicker(3 shots compared to 4 or 5).  Just my observation as someone who has seen them in action but never used them.

Stoutdude04

@Stoutdude04 wrote:

I use a basic controller and have never used a modded controller, but I have friends that have them.  They work wonders for single shot/burst fire weapons.  That's my main takeaway.  When someone can fire the single shot guns faster than an automatic it kind of sucks because the single shot guns kill quicker(3 shots compared to 4 or 5).  Just my observation as someone who has seen them in action but never used them.

I would agree with you that modded controllers can give players an advantage on certain weapons (i.e. semi-auto firing like auto) but even if they can fire their pistol full auto I can still fire my AR at full auto!  I have two points here... 

1.  Modded controllers do not make you invincible or raise your level of play from trash to god levels.  Moderate improvement with certain weapons at best.

2.  And the most important take away, Elite and Scuff controllers are NOT modded controllers!  Modded controllers are banned from competition and Elite/Scuff controllers are not only allowed but preffered.  

Teamwork is the key! Plug in your mic and communicate!
MA_CaptAmerica
you're lying to yourself
Deleted User

you just explained perfectly why scuf controllers or the control are you prefer shaves off seconds. especially when milliseconds matter in this game

Deleted User

You can't even tell when another player is using a scuf... I think you just suck and want something to blame it on.

XxCPTcalzonexX

Scuf or Elite controller users can jump aim and shoot at the same time whereas standard controller users cannot unless they remap the buttons so they don't need to move their thumb off the sticks to jump and so can aim at the same time

Eijit88
I was average of 1.0 k/d, but after the scuf controllers entered the picture that went down and there's thousands of people are going through the same thing. oh you can definitely tell when somebody is using a scuf controller and if you don't think that's the case then you're just lying.
Deleted User
I've never owned a scuf controller in all my time playing cod (since cod4) and i've managed to average a 3 k/d through out.....soooo are normal controllers also an unfair advantage against you?

So what they can jump/aim shoot a bit easier then most, doesn't actually mean those who have them are good. It's like saying anyone who takes a PED in a sport instantly becomes a hall of fame players...you have to already be decent/to pretty good to take advantage.

You might as well say they should separate anyone who has headphones vs those who do not have headphones as one is definitely an advantage over the other.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Another noob using excuses to deny they just simply suck.

Raizurhk
I was average of 1.0 k/d, but after the scuf controllers entered the picture that went down and there's thousands of people are going through the same thing.
Deleted User

Studios