Snipers need a massive nerf In blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

There shouldn’t be any one hit kills. 

SLASHdeepPow
14 REPLIES 14

you gotta be kidding, right ? if you don't have lvl 3 armor you don't think a headshot with a sniper should be a one shot kill ? nerf this gun , nerf that gun. you must just be terrible at this game. if it was played with sticks and stones you would complain it should only be played with sticks because stones are an unfair advantage. you nerf morons are ridiculous. pick up a paladin and learn how to use it and stop being a ***** if you suck at the game

panhead1948

Haha bullying me justifies one hit kills from any where, when shotgun point blank takes 2 hits. 

SLASHdeepPow

i'm not trying to bully you man. i'm just saying if you think a gun is so OP why aren't you picking it up and using it. i used to suck with snipers but i got tired of getting sniped so i started picking up snipers and using them til i found out which one was my favorite and grinding it out til i got good.paladin is my preference,koshka,then outlaw. i don't always get one shot kills for a head shot. if you have level 3 armor or 200 health i gonna have to get another shot and if you give me one i'll get you while you're healing. just stating facts man. every time somebody complains about a gun being so OP i don't understand why they don't use it and figure it's cause they suck at the game, and i do get one shot kills with mog 12 and right attachments if you let me get close enough.so seriously, what is your real beef dude, is it really that i'm a bully or that you don't want to put the time in to get better at the game? you would just rather they nerf a gun you don't like or suck at using!

panhead1948

Honestly when I made the tread I was coming off a 5 kill game and a couple where snipes over 150m. One was more or less a lucky quick scoop that I guessed on, sucks for the guy I killed. It seemed kinda cheap because he was in the process off shooting me. I think it’s op from the standpoint off the guy with the sniper.  I’m not complaining about getting killed or getting headshots it’s just not balanced 

SLASHdeepPow

nothing in any part of the game is truly balanced. for example look what they did to the turret on the ARAV, they nerfed it so much that i swear it seems like the gks is better than the turret. what gun in the game should be better than the turret ? you can hit someone right at there feet and do no damage with a rocket. my point is if they keep nerfing every gun that someone complains about we will all be shooting marshmallows. it just irritates me, and i don't understand the people who complain about OP weapons instead of just using them. does not make sense. don't even want to talk about vehicles

panhead1948

I totally agree that anything that kills like it should gets nerfed. And sniper should one hit kill but every gun should be deadly. Hitting someone with the stock of you gun does more damage that it’s bullets...? when a sniper ads as fast as a assault rifle, one gun takes 5 hits the other just one. And the gun kills as fast as you can aim kills across the map in one shot? The gap between .762 and .338 is 100 damage, sniper should have a damage drop off like every other gun. They will never buff every other gun to kill so nerf Snipers. Like you said ARAV .50 cal take multiple hits, rockets don’t kill unless it’s a direct hit.  Why are snipers the only deadly weapons in the game? It’s players that think there awesome and get killed that think something need nerfed. Claiming they got killed by a “noob” like skill plays a role in a connection based game. 

SLASHdeepPow
Highlighted

Shotguns at point blank range should be a one shot down, I agree with that

xxwayniacxx

Snipers should 1 shot if it’s hardcore... I’ve kinda repeating my self here, but back in the day assault riffles where2-3 hits to the head to kill so snipers 1 shot headshots made sense. Now it’s 5 to the head,  2 shots from a sniper would be more balanced.  Every gun except snipers have been nerfed massively over the years, damage has been decreased and health increased. Every one said a real hardcore mode wouldn’t work in BO because of being killed from a couple bullets, but in core everyone’s running with a sniper= 1 shot kills 

SLASHdeepPow

I think the biggest problem with the sniper rifles is if you get into a gunfight with one and you park 3 rounds into the guy the can somehow still manage to make an accurate kill. That's nutz. Or they get a kill with a shot to your ankle after you've hit them a couple of times with an AR.

GrabDaMic

Studios