Spawn killing and spawn camping needs to be stopped

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

All these companies making call of duty and none of them want to address the issue of spawn camping and killing there is no reason we should not be cooped up in the corner of the map dieing the easiest way to fix this give us a 5 sec timer on spawn or something where we either take 0 damage or 50%-75% decreased damage at least that gives us more time to react to people who think they are so amazing at the game when all the do is kill people as soon as they spawn it's terrible I love call of duty but if this big issue isn't solved im gonna be buying it just for zombies and for that I can always wait till it comes on sale instead of buying on release there are thousands if not millions of people that feel the same as I do about spawn camping and killing as I do these companies need to stop overlooking this issue and put a stop to it 

FeeFooFox
6 REPLIES 6

@FeeFooFox wrote:

All these companies making call of duty and none of them want to address the issue of spawn camping and killing there is no reason we should not be cooped up in the corner of the map dieing the easiest way to fix this give us a 5 sec timer on spawn or something where we either take 0 damage or 50%-75% decreased damage at least that gives us more time to react to people who think they are so amazing at the game when all the do is kill people as soon as they spawn it's terrible I love call of duty but if this big issue isn't solved im gonna be buying it just for zombies and for that I can always wait till it comes on sale instead of buying on release there are thousands if not millions of people that feel the same as I do about spawn camping and killing as I do these companies need to stop overlooking this issue and put a stop to it 

I agree, spawn camping has always been a problem with CoD.  This could be solved by a couple second invulnerability in spawn zone.  Many players know the range they need to stay to avoid the spawn switching sides and just pick off spawned players... then they get idiotic score streaks such as 'hellstorm' and reign down on spawns, making the problem worse.  Wave after wave of these attacks and the game is a blowout... all because of idiotic map design and design decisions.  They have had this problem since the original CoD.   

SykoInconnux

That’s cause teaming , they need a better way to show who’s in a party.....

or or just make it where parties can only play league 

(oh but friends can’t play have fun)

no no they *****ing can’t if they hold all angles, push, use op guns, stack streaks  and spawn trap

regardless of parties, they should make it random when balancing teams, and makes option to switch sides if need be

believe me really good players would switch against friends just to ***** around

hackerprolvl2

But then how would YouTubers drop 50 kills in a match?

BR0NY2

I believe the community and I say the majority love camping because they have so many people influencing treyach  because they killed the acoustic sensor with dead silence and the reactor core with flat jacket now you have others using dead silence in corners or titan noobs with termal vision on windows with flat jacket acoustic sensor was amazing picking up noobs camping and firebreak cooking this titan noobs in their little windows

SIEGFRIED2012

I played the most unenjoyable game I've ever played last night... was almost enough for me to quit the game for good.   One player, on my team went 64-3.     They had non-stop scorestreaks going and the other team (with a lot of turn over due to players quitting) hardly ever made it 2 steps outside their spawns.      Me, being on my own and not really sure what to do, went something like 5-3 as I hardly ever seen a player from the other team the whole game.

I really don't get what satisfaction players like that get out of the game.    There is obviousnly no challange to it.     

GOBLET_OF_SCOTCH
Highlighted

99% of the time the reason a team get's spawn trapped is because they didn't take control of their side of the map + the middle.

Dom for example.
Cap Home Flag and B and you've already created a "spawn trap" there is 0 need to actually go for the other teams home flag they MUST come to you. That's my personal Domination tactic. We get to 200 Points and we rack of kills and everyone is happy, I don't have an issue with that, there's no rule that says you must try to 3 cap and so few people grasp that controlling 2 flags already spawn traps you in the grand scheme of things.
--

TDM/KC....You can still just as easily spawn trap using the same method of gaining map control without actually sitting just outside the magic line that flips spawns. Most maps are set up that way so if one team gains the key hot zone of the map the other team almost instinctively tries to take it back (especially when you need kills to win) so they just keep getting themselves farmed. Sometimes it just happens.

I don't personally set out to spawn trap a team, but I do set out to control the map in general. Every single map has it, I could tell you exactly where it is on every map and they are ALWAYS the hot zones of the map and which ever team takes control of it will essentially spawn trap.
----

Not sure how many individuals here played MW3 which had Death Streaks such as Pain Killer. Which made you pretty much invincible for ex amount of time (forget exactly how long) The amount of times that person also had the usain bolt set up on and made it half way into the map to eat 18 bullets and then pop you in the head was a bit obnoxious most of the same community complained like crazy about it too.

I don't think invincible is the way to go, but as one said reduced damage and and kill streak immune for let's say 5 seconds, but as soon as you ADS it's removed. if the time wasn't up already.
--
I've never sat there sitting at outside spawn killing people and I know others do. But if your team doesn't gain control of the map chances are, you're in for a bad time.

---
The ironic part of it all is, if an individual who has been on the recieving end of was graced with the chance to do it, chances are they are going to take advantage of the other team being bad enough to get trapped in any manner.

Like if someone just goes off on a massive streaks and dominates the lobby so be it, you're only complaining because you weren't getting a ton of kills. It's an extreme rarity that one individual player recks a lobby that hard with a spawn trap in which the rest of the team can't beat HIM because it's clear the rest of his team isn't doing much anything either because without him in that lobby chances are...the match reaches time limit and everyone goes 12-14 in the match.

EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios