Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Yes, fix the spawn locations the past several matches I have been in I keep spawning in the opposing teams spawn. I don't want to hear that they are spawn camping as I can see from the map my team has been on the other side of the map. 

homicdeal365
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to homicdeal365
Solution
I'm not doubting completely, but I've played this game a fair bit and don't think I've ever spawned in the "opposing teams spawn" nearly 700 matches.

The closest I've gotten to it is being dumped into one of the emergency spawn points which every so often is actually worse then getting put into your own spawn if you were being trapped. (Payload is good for that) back by the bunker where they have that little L Shaped cat walk on the left side of the map is a emergency spawn point which sometimes you'll get dumped into and either way you go there's 1-2 enemies spawning in or who just spawned and get the jump on you.

Granted you left a few key details but the one you did provide "Don't say they were spawn trapping because I could see my team on the other side of the map"

Which makes me think maybe YOUR team was too close to their spawn so you happened to spawn just before or just after your team crossed the magic line and the game had to instantly make a guess on where to put you and you just got the short straw.

EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY
14 REPLIES 14

I know that I just wasted my time posting these but.

homicdeal365

It’s ok, I wasted my time reading it. 

Goingdeep747
in reply to homicdeal365
Solution
I'm not doubting completely, but I've played this game a fair bit and don't think I've ever spawned in the "opposing teams spawn" nearly 700 matches.

The closest I've gotten to it is being dumped into one of the emergency spawn points which every so often is actually worse then getting put into your own spawn if you were being trapped. (Payload is good for that) back by the bunker where they have that little L Shaped cat walk on the left side of the map is a emergency spawn point which sometimes you'll get dumped into and either way you go there's 1-2 enemies spawning in or who just spawned and get the jump on you.

Granted you left a few key details but the one you did provide "Don't say they were spawn trapping because I could see my team on the other side of the map"

Which makes me think maybe YOUR team was too close to their spawn so you happened to spawn just before or just after your team crossed the magic line and the game had to instantly make a guess on where to put you and you just got the short straw.

TheGLORY
That very well could be what happened as I do not know the spawn points that well.
homicdeal365

I'll do you one better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EETtUyVhKU0 << about 6 mins he flashes up all the maps (so you can pause and look)

Those are just for TDM/Kill confirmed but if my way too many years of COD has taught me anything the spawns TYPICALLY remain the same across game modes with very slight variations depending on the Objective mode you might be in. FFA also usually has it's own set of spawn points (uses some the standard ones but it has some unique ones because has to take into account everyone's location which is 8-9 seperate people and their locations on the map instead of just 5-6.

But the magic is really the key and knowing where that is (not for spawn trapping purposes although it helps in that sense obviously) but at the very least the location of your teammates and if they are pushing that line and risking a spawn flip against you. Don't take those lines in his vids as pure truth, only some of them I've personally seen in action mostly smaller maps...the bigger ones I never really mess around near a spawn.

TheGLORY

Thank you I will check it out.

homicdeal365

As *****ty as hit detection is and how cheap this bull***** game is spawn points are the least of my worries. Same bull***** been going on for the last eight years. Same buggy ***** with a new polish coat. Can't polish a turd though. This game sucks ass! Maybe if I paid to win and see through walls like everybody else. And that electric RC car is gay. Haven't played this *****ty series in years. Thought I'd give this game a chance. Still wouldn't wipe my ass with this horrible piece of *****! Thank God MS lets us return digital games. 

SadisicKeith
Ah yes.....You're not very good at COD so clearly....hit detection and cheaters are the reasoning behind that.

Makes sense.
TheGLORY

Yeah because aimbots don't exist. Claim it all you want, I know PLENTY of people IRL whom use them. And skill has NOTHING to do with it when nobody else has to folliw the same laws of physics. It must be nice being able to "physically" bring up your gun faster than everybody else because the sights *****ing lag! Would LOVE to know how nobody else EVER SEEMS TO HAVE TO *****ING AIM! I wish I could be as cool as you guys and get auto-headshots. This series has sucked fpoppy, vinegary, donkey ***** since Modded Warfare 2.

SadisicKeith

Studios