Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Hey guys what do you say about the latest change, of REMOVING THE DUO MODE

Jez I just bought the game, because it has this option DUO, for me and my best gaming friend, we were waiting so long, for a game again where we can go full out as a DUO.

all the other online shooters are like 4players, 5players or even more .... finaly we got waht we waited for so long and now, they destroy everything !!!!!

imbaRB6
4 REPLIES 4

This is rediculous, this is one if the main reasons I bought the game!!!

Jerksrus

I heard it would be back on tomorrow?? Is it true or is it really gone!? That’s also my main reason for playing, I’ve been playing call of duty since the first one ever. Finally I felt like a kid again lol was so happy had the duo 

Stewie08701
The update notes for today say it's returning tomorrow.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75
Highlighted
it just looks like they ***** up the game even more !! when i bought this game it wsa for solo / duo / quad, what kind of publisher is deleting a mode seriously.... its like you buy battlefield and then the remove all the vehicles and you just play closequater combat.... no one will agree with this in fact ! i guess im not alone, tbh 80% of my friends in COD, is only playing SOLO DUO QUADS, and now most time we are only 2 players waht is kinda so *****ing ***** from treyarch, either we have no fun in with going quad with 2 players and or 2 *****s randoms, or we go both solo .... nice thx rly WORK ON YOUR STUFF AND BRING BACK THE MODE WE ALL WANT THE MOST WTF !
imbaRB6

Studios