1. New Maps for Multiplayer and Zombies
2. More Characters in Blackout
3. More game modes for Zombies
4. More Guns and Melee Weapons
5. Specialist Characters time duration increases and takes longer to get specialist Weapons in Multiplayer
1. New maps come with the season pass which quite frankly sucks. I always buy DLC but Ive got to miss out as I refuse to pay for the game twice.
2. Are you joking? Every character from call of duty is on it including the default ones and the current specialists.
3. Zombies has always been a default style game, wave after wave. They've added rush, what else did you want?
4. They've added the Daemon, Swat and secret santa.
5. The specialist weapon charge times are spot on. I only get 2 per game (1 each half)
Top 3 things cod needs.
1. New engine
2. New netcoding
3.matchmaker that takes in account connection
Me and multiple people here now it can't just be changed.
Doesn't change the fact it should.
Netcoding may not be the right word.
But all the Devs need to look on how cod sends and receives information.
It ain't optimized. Just like the engine.
They can keep added stuff but it won't make the game perform better.
But sadly enough kids these days are happy with stupid colourful glitter sh!t and a badly performing game.
And it isn't just bo4 it's been cod for years