Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Does anyone else miss the old days of tactical servers? All this running and jumping is driving me insane. I miss having a private server where we could create our own rules and had the ability to kick people for breaking those rules. 

LordsofSilence
7 REPLIES 7
Agree... would love the good old days of private servers but alas those days are gone :-(
Born51uk
Highlighted

Glad to see someone gets my point. 

LordsofSilence

I agree, anyone actually moving around in a COD game should be hung by the nearest tree. How dare they ruin the game! 🙄

Goingdeep747
Yep. I blame the left analogue stick personally.. I think it needs a nerf because every single time I touch it, my player moves.. I have heard you can push it forwards and hold it, I haven't plucked the courage to try that yet.

I'm much happier in my own tactical tdm where every game finishes 0-0 and we all go home happy...
BettySwollax

Funny. My point was the constant running and jumping. It seems that’s all everyone does. I didn’t mean that I expected everyone to stand still. Of course you have to move around the map. But does everyone have to run and jump constantly to do so?

LordsofSilence

I’ve got no problem with moving around the map. My point was the constant running and jumping. It seems that’s all everyone does. Doesn’t seem to be much teamwork. 

LordsofSilence

You obviously missed my point. Yes, moving around the maps is expected. My point was that the constant running and jumping wasn’t done years ago on other CoD titles. 

LordsofSilence

Studios