This is a bit annoying but why are this guns are getting nerf?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

• I dont use the deamon nor do I have the switchblade plus I don't use shotguns that much why are this guns getting nerf to begin with and snipers  remain the same quick scoping isn't hard a sniper rifle its a shotgun can be use in all distances its annoying how the sniper rifles keeps being a  Dominant gun in this games a sniper rifle its supposed to be use  only for long to mid distances not shotgun point range they really need to nerf snipper rifles they really need to stop doing this
SIEGFRIED2012
4 REPLIES 4

Sniper rifles a dominant gun???

Not for me they aren't

On previous titles I used to often enjoy sniping (no I don't quick-scope)

But I am working on snipers at the moment and it's not blooming easy

imeach

@imeach wrote:

Sniper rifles a dominant gun???

Not for me they aren't

On previous titles I used to often enjoy sniping (no I don't quick-scope)

But I am working on snipers at the moment and it's not blooming easy

Theoretically the snipers and ballistic knife are the best weapons in the game with the shortest time to kill in core but in reality if you shoot them before they shoot you you can throw their aim off

BR0NY2

Still no excuse sniper rifles are a Dominant gun in this game it takes no skill to quick scope the only guns they keep buffing its sniper rifles

SIEGFRIED2012
Highlighted

Like yesterday I was playing with my kap 45 that gun melts with double rapid fire but its only really good in close combat and I got killed by a sniper rifle in close range!!!!

SIEGFRIED2012

Studios