To all the campers in both multiplayer & blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted
There's far less camping in this game than in previous cods, without a doubt. I've not yet raged at a corner/room camper and obsessed with going after him.
ShaunMitchell8

Man, you really are a headtrip...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

I payed for the game. I'll play how i see fit!

bigjon550

@JustTim20 wrote:

Just want to say, everytime i get killed in both Multiplayer and Blackout because people are sitting in a corner where i don't expect them to be, just really takes the fun out of the game for me.

And i also want to say....

IF YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO GET IN A GUNFIGHT,

DON'T...........PLAY............THIS..............GAME!!

YOU .... NEED ...... TO ..... GET ..... BETTER!

mdub

They are probably scared to move because the spawns are totally messed up. The amount of times I’ve spawned, then literally 10 seconds later the enemy are spawning behind me is reduculous. 

I’ve never had a BO game before so maybe this is normal but I’ve never seen spawns this bad in any game I’ve ever played. 

CronoxBC

Wait till nuketown arrives to top the game off...

UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

Don't worry cos I feel the same about people jumping and spraying round corners. 

matrixneo360

@JustTim20 wrote:

Just want to say, everytime i get killed in both Multiplayer and Blackout because people are sitting in a corner where i don't expect them to be, just really takes the fun out of the game for me.

This is epic.  Compaining about the enemy killing you from places you don't expect them to be and how that really takes the fun out of the game for you.   If you haven't realized yet that the only reason they are doing that IS to take the fun out of the game for you then you have totally underestimated the brilliance of your enemy. 

IF YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO GET KILLED BY A CAMPER THEN,

DON'T...........PLAY............THIS..............GAME!!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

I don't know why you made this post. This must be your first COD because campers have been in the games since Multiplayer has ever existed. Not just in COD. You might want to buckle down and open your eyes, don't run into the same spot, try to flank, or just avoid that side. Simple solutions.

Antonio Miller
King_Zane2531
Once again, this is another rant on the same subject as always. Camping is a play style and if it ticks you off it is due to the fact you aren't successful against it. Blackout is centered on the stop and pop play style that most wrongfully refer to as camping. Maybe it would be better if we stood out in the open for you like a shooting gallery. Maybe then you would be satisfied. Also, you have no right to tell people who enjoy the game to stop playing as they paid there $59 bucks just like you did. Get a life bro.
Snoopy0211

Studios