To all the campers in both multiplayer & blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

To all the campers in both multiplayer & blackout

Just want to say, everytime i get killed in both Multiplayer and Blackout because people are sitting in a corner where i don't expect them to be, just really takes the fun out of the game for me.

And i also want to say....

IF YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO GET IN A GUNFIGHT,

DON'T...........PLAY............THIS..............GAME!!

JustTim20
45 REPLIES

Re: To all the campers in both multiplayer & black...

in reply to JustTim20

as much as campers do my nut, its a legit style of play. its how they want to play. they payed for the game too. but i think the most important piece to this puzzle is in your own post;

" because people are sitting in a corner where i don't expect them to be"

expect them to be there. 

also, an apparent camper isnt always a camper. the kill cam doesnt follow somebody long enough to know how long they have been in that spot. 

finally, "good" camping is actually map control. they have a spot within which they operate and if they repeatedly kill in that are then they deserve their kills.

pooly13579

in reply to JustTim20

Dude if you think you can run around and play normally with 30 tickrate you're delusional. Camping is a legit strat

FPSchris

in reply to FPSchris
People play how they play I'm afraid. You get used to it and learn to deal/accept it.. If they wanna spend £50/100 sitting in a corner or floating round an area and get enjoyment out of that then fair dos although I'd be bored stiff myself..

When I see it on my team I shoot in his vacinity before moving off in the hope that the opposition has seen my red dot on the map and goes on the look out for him. Hang around long enough for the opposition to kill the camper before you shoot him..

Try blow up his equipment..

Even better, be a ***** and stand facing him bobbing up and down and they move slightly so they can see again and then move with them..
UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

in reply to UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG
Your a horrible teammate lol

There are 3-4 different playstyles. Full corner camping, area camping (map control), tactical moving and then full fledged hardcore rushing.

Who are the ones you see on here complaining and saying other people need to change and play the game how they prefer? Hardcore rushers, the mindless one.

So where does the issue lie here?

cambay411

in reply to UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

@UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG wrote:
People play how they play I'm afraid. You get used to it and learn to deal/accept it.. If they wanna spend £50/100 sitting in a corner or floating round an area and get enjoyment out of that then fair dos although I'd be bored stiff myself..

When I see it on my team I shoot in his vacinity before moving off in the hope that the opposition has seen my red dot on the map and goes on the look out for him. Hang around long enough for the opposition to kill the camper before you shoot him..

Try blow up his equipment..

Even better, be a ***** and stand facing him bobbing up and down and they move slightly so they can see again and then move with them..
So you acknowledge that's just how people play and people should get used to it and learn to deal/accept it and if someone wants t to play that way fair enough but then... you give a list of douchebag moves you use to Troll your own teammates when they do the very thing you advocated acceptance for.  So much win.   

If you think a camping teammate is bad then what you are doing is makes you the WORSE kind of teammate!  A good camper can rack up a bunch of kills but you'd rather rat him out with your own sporatic gunfire just so he can be bait for YOU a possible kill.  Do the math dummass...it's a net 0 score.  You've accomplished nothing toward a win and everything toward a loss.  A camper gets enough kills to get a Sentry Gun but you'd rather come along and blow it up?  That's effin' brilliant.  Then, you want stand in front of him blocking his view which will most likely get you BOTH killed. 

Idiot!   

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

in reply to JustTim20

Camping in multiplayer imo is cheap and boring as hell. But if that’s how they need to play to get kills then so be it.

in Blackout however it’s kind of needed due to how the match plays out.

Raizurhk

in reply to Raizurhk
You should get more annoyed about the constant spawn raping.
ukoldgit

in reply to Raizurhk

@Raizurhk wrote:

Camping in multiplayer imo is cheap and boring as hell. But if that’s how they need to play to get kills then so be it.

in Blackout however it’s kind of needed due to how the match plays out.

Classic example of the crybaby COD player. It's ok unless you say so .... hahahaha

mdub

Wtf you talking about moron I don’t give two craps if they camp or not.  It’s common knowledge its players who aren’t very good that resort to doing it but if that’s how they want to play then go for it they simply won’t get any better at the game.

Raizurhk

Studios