To all the campers in both multiplayer & blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

simplest solution i've found is this i get into a lobby with 1 or more campers i leave that simple.. i paid my money for this game and they wanna call it legit and use the same claim fine , but dont come here whining when your lobbies end up empty because all the people who cant stand the idiots sitting in a corner with a tide pod and shotgun got blocked and can't find games. that's the only way anything will ever change because activision doesn't give 2 *****s about their games and how they are ruined by such cheap ***** after they have your money.. so simply leave and block every little asshat who is too afraid to put his tide pod down and move out of his corner 

h3adtr1p420

I think it’s about time you spoke your mind rather than beating around the bush, so how do you feel about campers ?

btw I camp and shoot the rushers every game.

WesternKnight
Your right, everyone else should be punished because you can't stay alive while mindlessly running around.
cambay411
There's far less camping in this game than in previous cods, without a doubt. I've not yet raged at a corner/room camper and obsessed with going after him.
ShaunMitchell8

Man, you really are a headtrip...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

@h3adtr1p420 wrote:

simplest solution i've found is this i get into a lobby with 1 or more campers i leave that simple.. i paid my money for this game and they wanna call it legit and use the same claim fine , but dont come here whining when your lobbies end up empty because all the people who cant stand the idiots sitting in a corner with a tide pod and shotgun got blocked and can't find games. that's the only way anything will ever change because activision doesn't give 2 *****s about their games and how they are ruined by such cheap ***** after they have your money.. so simply leave and block every little asshat who is too afraid to put his tide pod down and move out of his corner 

I leave a lobby with one of the jumping bitches. I do not understand the craze with jumping around every corner and jumping all the time. They even do it when the match first starts and they are running the other team. That and the side to side dancers. Those things are worse than campers in my opinion. With your poor attempt at being funny with the tide pod comment (and twice at that), I assume you do both.

Celticheathan

I payed for the game. I'll play how i see fit!

bigjon550

@JustTim20 wrote:

Just want to say, everytime i get killed in both Multiplayer and Blackout because people are sitting in a corner where i don't expect them to be, just really takes the fun out of the game for me.

And i also want to say....

IF YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO GET IN A GUNFIGHT,

DON'T...........PLAY............THIS..............GAME!!

YOU .... NEED ...... TO ..... GET ..... BETTER!

mdub

They are probably scared to move because the spawns are totally messed up. The amount of times I’ve spawned, then literally 10 seconds later the enemy are spawning behind me is reduculous. 

I’ve never had a BO game before so maybe this is normal but I’ve never seen spawns this bad in any game I’ve ever played. 

CronoxBC

Wait till nuketown arrives to top the game off...

UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

Studios