To all the campers in both multiplayer & blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Sounds like another person who just needs to get good at cod. 

I would counter and say the run mindlessly around shooting is a crap playstyle and u hinder your team. 

Maybe if you were better at the game those campers wouldn't kill you. I know for a fact I dont have an issue with campers. 

Drunk3n_Sn1per0

Yeah maybe if you were better at camping the campers then you wou'ldnt get killed so much by the campers. Then you'd be an average COD player. 

Sweak22

CHUT UP lol

i hate campers but mo will have them just have to learn

and blackout...... thats battle royal brotha

its gonna happen

Only the Strong survive 

and BLACKOUT is horrid

its designed for camping

hackerprolvl2

Designed by campers for campers!

Sweak22
Who are you to tell someone how to play a game? Did you pay for my game? Some maps I enjoy camping a little but mostly I don't. When I do, you just have to deal with it. If you don't like it "DONT PLAY THIS GAME". I'll watch for your username in lobbies and camp on you FO SHO
Celticheathan

This is basically a "Adjust your play style to a way that my play style has an advantage over you and i can say i am unstoppable. I do not want to learn, adapt and overcome." 

monty71

Yeah I am sure you will need to see someone's specific name to be camping the whole game FO SHO! Lol if these people are that afraid of a video game I can't imagine what they are like IRL. 

Sweak22

Most campers are just plain bad at the game, not all but the majority are !!

I recently was killed by a camper and went back after respawn and got him, I waited in his spot, what do you think happened ?

Killed the camper in his own spot !!! Not just once, like 4 times before i moved on !!

This only works in multiplayer, blackout is the campfest mode !!

I'm surprised marshmellows and hotdogs cannot be looted, after all you get hungry when your camping.

tbirdsc

@tbirdsc wrote:

I recently was killed by a camper and went back after respawn and got him, I waited in his spot, what do you think happened ?

Killed the camper in his own spot !!! Not just once, like 4 times before i moved on !!

I'm surprised marshmellows and hotdogs cannot be looted, after all you get hungry when your camping.

So you were camping in his spot?

ukoldgit

@ukoldgit wrote:

@tbirdsc wrote:

So you were camping in his spot?

Yes i did !! Waited for that moron to come back !! Like I said, he was too stupid to find another spot to go, he kept on comming back to the SAME SPOT to get blasted a few more times !!

I don't camp at all and i hate being shot in the back by someone hiding in a cornor !!

When you run across a camper just go back to the SAME SPOT chances are they will still be there.

tbirdsc

Studios