Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I purchased a fall promotion to get the Maddox, but all the crates I bought just look like crates after level fifty and I have no gun. Can anybody explain why??

ThaPolish
13 REPLIES 13

Regardless of whether you bought, or earned the crate has no bearing on actually getting a gun out of them. However. The Maddox, assuming you have reached the level required in order to unlock it, should be there if you press up on your directional pad. You'll have your base model, and if you press up, you should see the variant you purchased..

Again, you'll still have to grind to reach the required level to unlock the Maddox. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
in reply to mygamertagsucks
I don't get it. I bought the fall promotion, do I have to play a specific game? I got the tiger shark with level 50, was that something different? I'm new to the game, it's actually a little confusing to me.
ThaPolish

You have to reach the multiplayer level where the Maddox is unlocked like 55 or I’m not sure what level it is.

Then you are able to select the Maddox, and while selecting it, press up and there is the variant.

BertKK

Also worth mentioning, omce you max out level 55, you can opt to prestige your player if you wish. After prestiging, you will receive a permanent unlock token, allowing you to unlock the Maddox permanently

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I see I managed to make an awesome blank post. So, that was neat. 

All I was going to say is that, in my opinion, it takes faaaaar too long to unlock tiers. Hell. I've been playing every night, for almosf s week, and I might be at tier 15? Then again, I haven't paid a lot of attention to stats during this CoD, and am ashamed to admit, just figured out in the last month or so, hoeto unlock the crates I earn. 

I have no problem being told, at start up, how to purchase whatever dumbarse special Blackjack may be offering. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I think they have listened to the Black Ops Pass complaints since I am getting 2x tier boost since today.

Just not sure if this is permanent or temporary.

BertKK

I keep seeing "tier skip" in gold at the bottom of screen, and have no idea how to, or if, I can get to them since I dont have the pass 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

If you have BOP it shows two of these banners, one says 2x tier progresion and the other is the daily tierskip for a win.

BertKK

I'll look out for that as I stupidly bought the pass.

As there are only 50 tiers this time I think they have halved the earn rate as its 3 matches of DOM per tier and pretty sure it was half that in the 100 tier events

Eijit88

Studios