Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

It is 4th Best selling cod, over bo3 and almost over bo2, it is better than any cod from advenced warfare and modern warfare story would be destroyed if you make mw4, ghosts 2 is the Best thing you can do right now, The only thing we need is to be something like ghosts, not bo3 flying things and a very good story

PortalLimit
13 REPLIES 13

Ghosts has to be the worst CoD ever after MW3....

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut
whoa I take offense to that. MW3 was fantastic (to me Smiley Tongue)
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

MW3 gave me seriously silly WTF moments. I could stand behind someone fire a RPG into his back and he'd turn around and shoot me and booom, I was dead! this happened 80% of the game for me. I tried everything from opening ports and putting my PS3 into DMZ. I had to trade the game in. Hit detection and lag was ridiculous.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Ghosts had the best campaign for sure and well ahead of time graphics wise, even modern GPUs struggle to run it all maxed out.

If there is Campaign DLC for BO4, Activision will have my money.

Andrew_WOT
There's a few things you could take from Ghosts....but the netcode and functionality of the game had some major issues. The gun play it self was pretty solid from what I experienced but it still needs some major tweaking in general if Ghosts 2 would ever be made (which it wont)
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

We need a cod with a new engine and new netcoding.

And than I prefer anything from ww1 to now.

No sci-fi. Enough sci-fi shooters out there

No stupid colourful bollocks.

Free dlc maps.

Microtransactions only cosmetics

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted

The consensus is that Ghost was bad, even terrible. You seem to be part of a group of few, believing the opposite. 

CharlieSheenCuh
in reply to CharlieSheenCuh
Where is "the consensus" coming from? You asking people of a like mind in an echo chamber doesn't count. There are as many opinions about "the best CoD" as there are people with opinions.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

You gonna find a lot of hate for Ghosts on this site. So many people that post on here are sniper noobs. And because Snipers were nerfed in Ghosts the nooby snipers were lost. So instead of learning to play with a different weapon they spent their time moaning.

As much as I'd love Ghosts 2, for the campaign, it isn't gonna happen. 

TrennonsDad

Studios