What are you doing with our $$$ ??

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

What are you doing with our $$$ ??

To whom it may concern, 

After sitting here reading over several other post I noticed the lack of actual response from Activision, Treyarch etc etc etc 

I have no quarrels  with concussions or the use of trophie systems. I am not worried about how your reticle cost $1.00 in Black Jacks shop. No the fact you did a 1/2 sale just after Xmas has no affect on me. I mean lets get real right. This game is a simulation of war. People crave a certain amount of authenticity.  Unfortuanetly there is noone to availible  to fire next to you in reality so you can sh*t your pants that first time ya know =D but, heh Its close !

No, I can honestly say there are some effects that bring a ceratin element to the game in both modes that are truly unique. No, My problem is in the revenue vs quality of said product. According to Forbes ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2018/10/18/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-made-500-million-at-launch... )  $500 Million was made @ launch.. Im sure there was plenty of payouts and other bonus's etc givien for the successful launch I understand .. However, I know you did not use up all the funds and I know for a fact if I go digging the ampunt of revenue vx the quality if this game are part farther then the Red sea when Moses led Gods people on exodus from Egypt.... Yes I feel its that catamount.. The dam game crashs religiously. Each time I log on the characters are reset. The multiplayer lobbys are just as screwed as American immigration. Example: You have to make the games custom to ad the 6th player <.<  >.> . . .  While using certain setups the game will glitch not allowing the use of special equipment on and off during the game or set of games.  

Blackout isnt much better. I cannot count how many times I have dropped in @ Construction site fell through the floor and or had my parachute dissapear causing me to fall to my death.. Not to mention you said you would fix footsteps made by both enemy players and teammates alike ( cough cBSugh ). Each time someone complains about an item doing exactly what it was ment to. You go and remove it ir nerf it into the ground ( Feels like Wow ) .  Getting stuck on the wall corner or a rock or a BUSH or .. These are my least favorite things to do. Obviously the storm does not do enough Dmg because people are able to ride it out till the end .. 

Listen, I know you cannot please everyone. I get it.. Its a big world full of diversety and we all have to share it right! 

But, 

Please for the life of me tell us WTF you are doing with our $. Seriously, I could care TF less if a concussion exsist if in the middle of the game I see a msg across the screen saying "Connection Interuption" ( No, I don't use Mcdonalds wifi )  Then im at the loading screen spending 15 mins trying to reform becuase your servers are sh*t... I stopped putting the emotes etc back on my toons because its an utter and complete waste of time!! How bout fixig the lobby so I dont have to do some type of magic trick to just to play with others. Truthfully, I do not mind paying the $1.00 for a reticle. I will support your Fortnite fantasy and innability to come up with something original. Thats fine.. But I wont spend another dam dime on something I have to put back on the character each time I log on. This is COD Black Ops, Not Hello Kitty Im an adventurer I shouldnt have to clothe the dam npc each time I want to use it ...

These are just a few examples of we " The consumer base" are actually experincing. Remember that.. All these younger men/women and children may not like flashbangs but, thats ok  because Daddy or Mommy most likely paid for that game.. Just want t reitterate on the word PAID.. you know part of what makes up your checks.. Know what I mean??

SO, Please do us all a favor. Take some of this fortune you have amassed and maybe give your coders a nice raise and go purchase some better servers or build them better Idc.. But, for the LOVE OF PETE fix some of the actual game features and strengthen your Network so we can at least enjoy giving you our money like sheeple and listening to our children whine about conussions or W.e because like I stated who freaking cares about those things if you are unable to play the game or use them how they were intended... 

Have a nice day,

A Consumer

Eatingu
14 REPLIES

Re: What are you doing with our $$$ ??

in reply to Eatingu
Nobody's reading that. Lol.
JohnnySasaki22

in reply to JohnnySasaki22

@JohnnySasaki22 wrote:
Nobody's reading that. Lol.

It’s actually a pretty entertaining read lol. 

Anyways, to answer your question, That money is most likely already been poured into the development of the next annual call of duty. And fat cats pockets of course. 

I think annual releases are bad business by the way. Why doesn’t Activision try to be original instead of re-releasing the same game over and over again?  Because they are afraid of risk. And that’s a mistake in the business world. Look at Apple. They are afraid to take risks now and they become stagnant and are losing value. Same thing will happen to the games industry, Or is already happening depending on how you look at it.

TNPUSMC

in reply to Eatingu

I agree ,This game is a joke..i can't even play the two new maps because there only in a "mosh pit" I don't like core,And I don't play all the game modes .. I've wasted money on this franchise for the last time...Bf1 &Bf5 have shown that there able to produce a more authentic game experience. Now that they fooled people into getting a black ops pass at lunch and spending $100 the players are at there mercy,its not as if you get a 90 day warranty and can return this carp when they don't keep up there end of the bargain.

UCD_28164363624ezmmIltdDeoEKjufdH

in reply to UCD_28164363624ezmmIltdDeoEKjufdH
"Bf5 has shown they can produce a authentic game experience"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. HEY GUYS WE ARE SO NICE WERE GIVING YOU FREE DLC I HOPE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!!
*shhhh don't remind them it's only free because we charged you full price for the game already and the stuff you're getting for free was supposed to be there on release to begin with and we didn't even finish the campaign hahahahah stupid consumers*
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

in reply to Eatingu

@Eatingu wrote:

To whom it may concern, 

After sitting here reading over several other post I noticed the lack of actual response from Activision, Treyarch etc etc etc.

Now if only everyone else posting novels to them here would realize this...

2005ZOXJWP8.gif

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

in reply to Im_Old_School

@Im_Old_School wrote:

@Eatingu wrote:

To whom it may concern, 

After sitting here reading over several other post I noticed the lack of actual response from Activision, Treyarch etc etc etc.

2005ZOXJWP8.gif

For someone with 3k post its behooves me you would be so lazy as to not read 5 paragraphs ... Js  You seem like either a troll or a maybe quality control who knows.. All I know is for all ranting and raving i'm sure you have done over the years it would seem someone elses opinion just isnt good enough for you.. 

Eatingu

in reply to Eatingu

@Eatingu wrote:

@Im_Old_School wrote:

@Eatingu wrote:

To whom it may concern, 

2005ZOXJWP8.gif

For someone with 3k post its behooves me you would be so lazy as to not read 5 paragraphs ... Js  You seem like either a troll or a maybe quality control who knows..

I never said I didn't read it.  I actually did.  What I said was if only everyone who comes here to post a rant to someone they just said they notice nevers seems to respond to them would realize that before they made a post to them.  My hopes are that said poster, who has the admitted realization that the entity they are about to post to never responds, would just not feel the need to make a post that, by their own realization, is destined to fall on deaf ears.  Especially a 5 paragraph wailing wall of text.  But I guess there is always the exception...because things aren't always what the SEEM to be.

All I know is for all ranting and raving i'm sure you have done over the years it would seem someone elses opinion just isnt good enough for you.. 

I'm typically not a rant or raver, more...realist and psycho-analyst.  I think the Troll/Quality Contol moniker is actually pretty close.  It's not about opinions being good or bad for me.  What I love is the person who comes here with an opinion, then states that opinon as fact using overexaggerated or false statistics, thinks that everyone will or should agree with or subscribe to it, then gets angry at those who dare oppose it with a differing "opinion".  I love those guys.   Like shooting fish in a barrel.  I'm not saying your post was like that I just thought it was kinda silly to make a post (especially a whole wall of it) with a question specifically directed at someone who you already knew wouldn't respond to it.

I don't know, maybe it's me....       

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

in reply to Im_Old_School

@Im_Old_School wrote:

@Eatingu wrote:

@Im_Old_School wrote:

@Eatingu wrote:

To whom it may concern, 

2005ZOXJWP8.gif

For someone with 3k post its behooves me you would be so lazy as to not read 5 paragraphs ... Js  You seem like either a troll or a maybe quality control who knows..

I never said I didn't read it.  I actually did.  What I said was if only everyone who comes here to post a rant to someone they just said they notice nevers seems to respond to them would realize that before they made a post to them.  My hopes are that said poster, who has the admitted realization that the entity they are about to post to never responds, would just not feel the need to make a post that, by their own realization, is destined to fall on deaf ears.  Especially a 5 paragraph wailing wall of text.  But I guess there is always the exception...because things aren't always what the SEEM to be.

All I know is for all ranting and raving i'm sure you have done over the years it would seem someone elses opinion just isnt good enough for you.. 

I'm typically not a rant or raver, more...realist and psycho-analyst.  I think the Troll/Quality Contol moniker is actually pretty close.  It's not about opinions being good or bad for me.  What I love is the person who comes here with an opinion, then states that opinon as fact using overexaggerated or false statistics, thinks that everyone will or should agree with or subscribe to it, then gets angry at those who dare oppose it with a differing "opinion".  I love those guys.   Like shooting fish in a barrel.  I'm not saying your post was like that I just thought it was kinda silly to make a post (especially a whole wall of it) with a question specifically directed at someone who you already knew wouldn't respond to it.

I don't know, maybe it's me....       

riiiiight >.>  You probably shoudlt have been born.. I dont know maybe thats just me ....

Eatingu

in reply to Eatingu

@Eatingu wrote:

riiiiight >.>  You probably shoudlt have been born.. I dont know maybe thats just me ....

I think you're right...maybe thats just you that probably shoudlt have been born. 

So based on your forum name I guess it's OK for me to tell you to ... "Eat Me"

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

Studios