Why do I have to go 30-0 every game in order to win?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Can someone please explain this to me? How are people seriously going to tell me there isnt some sort of skill based matchmaking when nearly everyone on my team goes very negative every single game? God forbid I'm going for headshots with a POS gun and my teammates arent on 24/7. πŸ™„ I'm the kill leader every game, and I generally have the least amount of deaths as well, yet I'll still lose because I just happened to only go 20-10 that game. It's getting ridiculous. 

Edit: Again, just went 21-8 for the L. I would also like to point out how retardedly hard it is to get headshots with the DMR on a moving target that is shooting back at you. If you couldn't already tell, this game is pissing me off today. Edit again: 28-6 for the L the very next game. πŸ˜‚

JohnnySasaki22
11 REPLIES 11

Maybe playing with friends would help?

Much better than randoms

imeach

My friends are on in the evening, and we play Search. I can't be expected to have 4 or 5 friends on every single hour of the day. I'm going for headshots/camos in HCTDM atm, and it's just frustrating killing it and still losing by 20+. The game refuses to put players with thumbs on my team. 21-8 and 28-6 back to back (whilst going for headshots with the DMR), and I lose both games. 

And it's not like this is the first time this has happened either. I've had this happen in every game since CoD4. The game sees my k/d and/or w/l and picks the absolute worst players to put on my team, and it does it every single game. I'm just sick and tired of being punished for being good at the game. It should give me 100% random teammates, and it should be picking people based solely off connection to put in my lobby, nothing else. 

I don't usually save pics of every loss, but here's back to back games on Ghosts that I lost, and I even had a friend in the lobby who was going positive. You'll have to wait for the pics to get approved, but my scores were 37-8 and 40-10. 

20131121_125728.jpg

20131121_130904.jpg

Look at my teammates and tell me they were picked at random. 

JohnnySasaki22

@JohnnySasaki22 wrote:

Can someone please explain this to me? How are people seriously going to tell me there isnt some sort of skill based matchmaking when nearly everyone on my team goes very negative every single game? God forbid I'm going for headshots with a POS gun and my teammates arent on 24/7. πŸ™„ I'm the kill leader every game, and I generally have the least amount of deaths as well, yet I'll still lose because I just happened to only go 20-10 that game. It's getting ridiculous. 

Edit: Again, just went 21-8 for the L. I would also like to point out how retardedly hard it is to get headshots with the DMR on a moving target that is shooting back at you. If you couldn't already tell, this game is pissing me off today. Edit again: 28-6 for the L the very next game. πŸ˜‚

There obviously isn't any skill based matchmaking when you end up in games with such obvious casual players.    Most likely you are randomly matched with people vastly below your skill level.  You are proof that this game needs sbmm

SykoInconnux

SBMM doesn't only include picking players to put into the lobby, it also includes picking players for the teams. CoD has ALWAYS put the absolute worst players in the lobby on my/our team. 

And if there isn't SBMM, then why is it e very time my team gets on to play Search, we're always matched up with another full party with at least 1 or 2 master prestiges, with everyone and their mother having diamond and/or dark matter camo? You trying to tell me that I go to these lobbies ^^ and consistently find the worst players in the game only to get on with a party to find all the master prestiges with dark matter? 

Something doesn't add up. I'm not saying the SBMM is straightforward, I'm just saying it's there, and always has been to a varying degree. If it wasn't, my team would occasionally go positive, but I honestly don't remember that happening once in my 12 years of playing. 

JohnnySasaki22

Becaus most players are casual players that play for fun

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Sounds like you have 5 other players like me on your team, if we are getting shat on and we have absolutely no chance of a comeback because the score gap is too wide or the timer is running out of time I'll start to mess about and have some fun because I don't see the point in try harding an inevitable loss. This game can sometimes be full on and I just need to chill and have some fun. Isn't this what games originally were for? For some reason the fun got lost in translation and now it's all about the stats more than the fun.

I treat most online games like playing a board game at home.

Hell yea I want to win but I am not going to try hard it and get full on tense if it's not going my way. Like the times when you see someone running at you from the side as you are shooting through a window so you throw a flash bang and BOOM! it hits the wall and flashes you and you end up dead. Gotta laugh at these times.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut
question..why are we talking abot Call of Duty Ghosts on a black ops 4 forum?
Brandonlatzig

I'm not, I'm talking about BO4. I posted those pictures because I remembered I had them from years ago (the only ones I had) and it was to prove that this has always happened.  Did you read my post or just look at the shiny pictures? 

Here, these are the 2 games I was b!itching about in the OP. 

Screenshot_20190212-081453_Chrome.jpg

JohnnySasaki22

Never played ghosts. Is it Call of Duty worthy?

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Studios