Why does *****ing barbed wire kill you SINCE WHEN IN LIFE DOES BARBED WIRE KILL PEOPLE

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Cryforwar04
15 REPLIES 15
August 3rd 2018 on PS4
August 10th 2018 on Xbone
August 10th 2018 on PC.

Razorwire killed you from day one the game was beta released to the public. Truthfully there's only been one occasion in which i accidentally got killed by the barbed wire because I was in the middle of a gun fight with someone and just happened to back into it and died.

Outside of backing into it, there's no real excuse to get killed by it. It's extremely obvious, you can't exactly "hide" where you put it down so 99 times out of 100 you can expect it in a door way of some sort or a window or somewhere near stairs.
---

Bonus fact. If it's your barbed wire(or teammates) If you stand in it when a dog is trying to attack you the dog will simply just stand there and look at you.

Bonus fact #2 if you have Ajax and his shield out and you're fortified you can walk straight through it forwards or backwards the shield just has to be in fortified mode doesn't even have to be going through the wire first.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

But come on glory

u knows is retarded lol

7th grade kids can jump barbe wire for a baseball

how can military soldiers DIE from razor wire xD

hackerprolvl2
Oh trust me I know, I never said it was logical even my beat up self could clear that.
Now don't get me wrong the stuff can in theory kill you IRL just from the barbed wire...assuming it's like super modern barbed wire and you catch a artery. It's more likely to give you tetanus then it is to kill from being cut up.

But if anything you should just get stuck for a few seconds (IE the seeker bot) and then be able to walk through it. It could just give a little notification to the person who put it down that someone had breached it/run into it. Sure it'd be like motion sensor to that person but It'd make more sense to get shot and killed because you're stuck in it rather then die in like 3 seconds because your knee caps/pants are stuck on some barbed wire....meanwhile you can go ahead and take 6-9 bullets in the chest and potentially survive with 1 health and then stab yourself with some super advanced steroids that apparently heal like Wolverine and restore all those liters of lost blood you surely left laying on the ground.
TheGLORY

I just think its a dumb mechanic I could see it slowing your movement and event hurting your health some when you cross it but to fully die to some barbed wire is just dumb in my opinion

Cryforwar04
which I said.
TheGLORY

Now remember, fellow users.. getting the nod from Glory or BettySwallows is a must on this forum. See how he points it out: “which I said”. Without his approval, the sun won’t shine tomorrow.

CharlieSheenCuh
This is my last reply to you lad.. and that's only because I feel sorry for you..

You've tried it on with 2 posters and epically failed with both.. if you was a horse, they would have put you down by now. In fact your taking such a beating you would have quit had you been in a game..

I'm that kind and don't hold grudges against kids who get over excited when they get internet for xmas and want to tell the world..

I'm leaving you with 2 lots of advice..

Quit while you're only 2 behind lad..

Childline 0800 1111 .. these guys are brilliant and will give you all the attention you need...
BettySwollax

Yours duly noted, old man. However, I shall do as I please. You are indeed one of the biggest idiots I have ever come across. Get outta town, Swallows! Hehe.

CharlieSheenCuh
Highlighted

What’s your K\D, and which game modes are you playing? Don’t worry, we will wait. Ha ha.

@BettySwollax wrote:
This is my last reply to you lad.. and that's only because I feel sorry for you..

You've tried it on with 2 posters and epically failed with both.. if you was a horse, they would have put you down by now. In fact your taking such a beating you would have quit had you been in a game..

I'm that kind and don't hold grudges against kids who get over excited when they get internet for xmas and want to tell the world..

Childline 0800 1111 .. these guys are brilliant and will give you all the attention you need...

@BettySwollax wrote:

CharlieSheenCuh

Studios