Why does this game suck so bad?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Literally why does this game suck so freaking bad? I tried all the game modes. Its lag central or just BS deaths or downs depending on game mode. They copied Fortnite and made you pay for it. Got rid of campaign. You can’t choose your game mode on multiplayer. The zombies is decent other than they screwed up the old maps. On IX you literally get 3-6 of the warriors coming at you in one round. You can’t run trains. You can’t hold a zombie to do ANYTHING. What’s the problem with going back to the fan favorites? MW2? BO? BO2? Even WaW? They’ve strayed so far from the original CODs to keep up with these other trash games. THE VETERANS DONT WANT THAT. THE PLAYERS DONT WANT THAT! IMO? Don’t waste your money. On anything treyarch puts out. The game looks cheap. The game modes suck. The game play sucks. I literally have nothing nice to say about it. They reused SEVERAL old maps. Yeah, don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the older cod maps. But.. why? They didn’t even bring back NUKETOWN. That is LITERALLY the ONE map that everyone wants in COD. Its starting to become like 2k. Slight changes. New name. Same price. Less quality. Less fun. And less things to do. -10/10 stars. Recommend never buying or playing. And no. Im not a bad player. 2.0+ KDR. This game is as bad as AW or IW. 

CrownMFRoyal
8 REPLIES 8

I was enjoying your rant until the very end AW and IW werent bad games they did alot of things right and were panned for it but i agree with you condemnation of treyarch their head is well and truely inserted up their backside

randomnade76

Any game that involved the double jump was a garbage game. IMO call of duty went from a war based game to a technological warfare. Strayed completely away from the first call of duty’s. And now they’ve gone back to no double jump. They STILL have the garbage playable characters that were in the last black ops. Idk. Blackout is pretty cool when you get past the ***** servers. Same with multiplayer. Zombies is alright. AW had garbage zombies that you had to pay for. IW I never got into because the double jump was way to annoying. Don’t get me wrong, they were fun, but IMO they were trying to make the game into something it’s not. Even my girlfriend who only watches me play has been getting mad watching me play. She even said the graphics don’t look as good as the other Cods I have. And trust me. I have ALL of them. From WaW to black ops 4. 

CrownMFRoyal
I wouldn't say that EVERY player wants Nuketown, it's a divisive map.

I didn't buy, how can you not select your game mode in mp?
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

Nuketown is a classic map. They brought back summit and firing range but not nuketown? And you can select game mode. My game musta been laggy on loading everything. Once you get past all their stupid menus you can go through and find the game mode you want. There’s not a lot either 

CrownMFRoyal
Nuketown well be available in November.

https://charlieintel.com/2018/10/09/first-teaser-image-of-nuketown-in-black-ops-4/
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

Oh and I forgot to mention. On zombies when the host leaves? The game ends. Round 25 host got mad o didnt revive, rage quit and ended the game. I played for hours with some buddies and every other game it was “my game just crashed” or “my game just froze” smoothest release my ass. 

CrownMFRoyal

To change your mp game mode try this. Smiley Happy

When you start the game you see 3 pictures. Click below  that control picture on multiplayer, another screen comes up, click on the control picture, there you can select other game modes. On PS4 you can press L1 or R1 to change between all game modes.

Copied it from another post I did...^ Smiley Happy

Horrorman Level 75
Highlighted

Worst Game I have ever play on it so set up all they want is your hard  earn money 

Violentveg88

Studios