Why even have armor in blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

The video provides well nothing about armour.

More about bad connections.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted

You should have killed him, you were using mouse and keyboard and still lost lol

Circa_702
Uhh, Ohhh you're the tool that was comment on my stream the other day....

No mouse and keyboard here, just a dude who isn't that great.
ExLQ

@ExLQ wrote:
Uhh, Ohhh you're the tool that was comment on my stream the other day....

No mouse and keyboard here, just a dude who isn't that great.

It wasnt just me. The other dude said it and I was peepin it and it looks like he was correct lol. Don't hate that you were caught, it's okay to be shyt.

Circa_702
Nah man, I'm pretty certain if I was playing with a mouse and keyboard, I'd be a lot better then I am.

I've read a few of your posts, and the fact we share similar logic on some things actually frightens me, since you're clearly just some random troll with ALOT of free time.
ExLQ

@ExLQ wrote:
Nah man, I'm pretty certain if I was playing with a mouse and keyboard, I'd be a lot better then I am.

I've read a few of your posts, and the fact we share similar logic on some things actually frightens me, since you're clearly just some random troll with ALOT of free time.

Bruh, it's obvious but tbh I don't care. 

Circa_702

This is why armor is a good thing. You missed him like 1300 times, and as such you don't deserve the kill. Sounds like he had an SDM and probably got a lucky headshot on you, which is unfortunate, but you still should have lost that fight. Then you throw smoke at him to give him cover while he heals, lol. 

JohnnySasaki22
I guess we disagree. I felt with the height and angle and the 6-7 hit markers, I should have got the kill.

It is what it is I guess.
ExLQ

Are@meth1 wrote:

you have messed the armor up. It's like having no armor. I just got 2 shotted with mx9 with level 3 armor, wtf??!!!!! Also please fix the NAT type error stuff. I can connect to my friends in all of our other online games.

Another newb who was effected by the must needed update. Sorry you lost your crutch kid.

Curtislee-82

Totally agree that the armour nerfs have been stuffed up by patch 1.12 the complaints pre that patch were lvl 3 armour to OP which it was , it was back to the the same lvl as launch but repairable WTF   , as it had been nerfed once before after launch , now all armour  pretty much makes all guns feel overpowered because of damage reduction across board I’ve killed guys with 3-5 shots with most assault rifles with armour and had it happen to me multiple times .In a battle royal mode reaction time from when you get hit to when you react has pretty much turned into multiplayer where first seen first dead especially in the back or side ,where it needs to give you time to react not register getting hit /dead .The  other nerfs  like concussions were spot on needed to happen. All that needed to happen was lvl 3 armour nerfed 30/40 % in damage and done still repairable with current repair cost patch 1.12 easy 🤪

UCD_28164311107zckKxRcCCjlIgMGlD

Studios