Why even have armor in blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Why even have armor in blackout

you have messed the armor up. It's like having no armor. I just got 2 shotted with mx9 with level 3 armor, wtf??!!!!! Also please fix the NAT type error stuff. I can connect to my friends in all of our other online games.

meth1
20 REPLIES

Re: Why even have armor in blackout

in reply to meth1
They shouldnt have any armour in any game mode...
BettySwollax

in reply to meth1

Nat is your side.

Portforward.com can help.

Why armour because other battle royale games do it.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to meth1

the nat type problem is a problem you most fix on your own since it has do to with your network.

second off all first there blame that lvl 3 armor needs a nerf and now there have a nerf you get its to weak and it needs a buff there are allways players not happy with it

Spikanor

in reply to Spikanor

Everyone wanted lvl 3 nerfed... I don't recall really hearing anyone ask for lvl 1 n 2 to be nerfed n if so not nerfed into the ground... Lvl 1 n 2 need to go back to the way they were n lvl 3 should be lvl 2 with head protection.... All this did was create even more camping... Its really sad.. Everyone liter2lays on the ground in the final circle n hopes for the best.....

Phike9391

in reply to Phike9391

to keep it short.

only what treyarch thinks about is making money and if there think there gone make more money with stupid update's like the big armor nerf then there gone ask that players not gone buy any cod game more from that company

Spikanor

in reply to meth1
I don't believe this for a second.

While I'm certain you died by MX9 while having level 3 armor, I am guaranteeing you it took more then 2 shots. Or you simply were running around with 30 health.
ExLQ

It's so difficult to take most stories on here seriously.

Everyone completely exaggerates their details to emphasize their point when realistically they aren't remembering the details properly because they felt something should have went differently.

Theater mode exists but it's not reliable but in most games that allow replay (sports games) and theater mode in COD chances are you can at least get a general idea of what actually happened.

It'd be nice if people who came on here with an exaggerated story. Provided video proof, I know people would abuse it and just show off their channel but personally I think showing video proof would make having a proper discussion about issues they experienced far more reasonable.

instead they give us their story(not just this one) but countless stories and then get furious when people with a ton of game time show up and go "that seems incredibly unlikely" People who play the game a ton whether they are good/bad at it....are likely to have experienced all you can experience in a game and these stories just blatantly don't fit anything that's occurred. When in reality what truly caused it was a poor connection and your game simply didn't register something on your screen while it did for the person who killed you.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

in reply to TheGLORY

You know why I don't believe he died in 2 shots?

https://www.twitch.tv/excaliburlq/clip/IncredulousSuspiciousSheepHassanChop

Don't mind me raging.... really thought I should have killed him.

ExLQ

It's more likely someone with far less extravagant details being truthful vs someone going "OMG I died in 1 shot to someone throwing a pillow at me while I had max health and armor and meanwhile I got 27 Hit markers while hitting him in the head while I stuck 3 grenades into his pocket and had him stunned SUCH BS"
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios