Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Why did they take prop hunt away today 

Forkitupyour
13 REPLIES 13

For whatever reason, Treyarch has been extremely aggressive with implementintg limited time game modes, and that is what Prop Hunt was meant to be. It's a novelty game mode at best, with a small, but dedicated, following. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

BRING BACK PROP HUNT! it's the only mode other than ZOMBIES where split screen works 😭

JUST2FIGHTU

I think it's brainless to limit game modes that can be and ARE more active than other PERMANENT game modes. This level of stupidity is just another reason for me to sell this game instantly when CODMW 2019 hits the shelves...

Deadking1989

"It's a novelty game mode at best" At best? So people rarely play this novelty game mode and wouldn't bat an eye if it were to be limited in newer COD titles...This implementation is such a fail it's not even remotely funny. The game already lacks a campaign let alone certain BETTER game modes are being restricted.

Deadking1989

Don't quote me out of context.

Yes, it is a novelty game mode at best. It is not a novelty game mode that people rarely play. If that is what I meant, that is what I would have said.

That being the case, if anybody buys any Call of Duty, knowing it is a FPS game mode by design, and by genre, they should not expect a hide and go seek title.

Be thankful that it is there while you have it, but don't expect it to be a full-time game mode. It's like asking why Tiger Woods Golf doesnt have a Flight Simulator mode as one of its game modes. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I hope they bring it back! I loved playing prop hunt. I got bored playing everything else.

Labsourse

thanks for F'n the game up.  First they cant put every game mode in hardcore that they have in regular core now they take away the only game mode that is nice and casual play

ashmore1999

I dont know but this was the one and only reason i bought and play the game. I dont care for team death match but i hope they bring it back after this double XP event so me and the 4 people i prop with can return to normal routine. 

NettYxBettY

So you bought the game strictly for a game mode that was not even included at launch? That doesn't sound right to me. I guess you may have bought it recently, it just seems strange that anyone would buy a game, or anything for that matter, without a little bit of reading, at the very least.

Dumber purchased have been made though. I bought a gaming router just for Call of Duty. I feel stupid. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios